Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A note from the moderating team - Please read.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

A few concerns have come up with on our board. Please try to refrain from posting threads specifically to one member. If you need to tell someone to empty their PM box, please delete the thread as soon as they empty their box. If you find yourself putting a particular member's name in the title of a thread, please consider PMing them instead of making a full board post.

Inside jokes and private conversations that are not being held privately make other people feel left out, and as this board is about friendship. Leaving people out is not something that should be happening on this board. If you want to talk only to one or two members here, use the PM function or e-mail. Please don't put it up on the public board.

Thanks!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do agree with you on this...but for some reason I can't send initial outgoing PM's.

Trust me I tried EVERYTHING.

Is there any way to solve this problem, so I don't have to single anyone out?

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A good percentage of members have their regular e-mail address listed in their profile. Sometimes, this is just a free hotmail, etc. address that they use only for boards like this. You could consider exchanging e-mail addresses with the members you normally would PM. Have you checked with the administration of Host Board to fix the PM problem?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for posting this. I'd been feeling kind of left out and "unpopular" on here at times, and it's petty and childish if it comes down to popularity.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Joyfulone:
    Thank you for posting this.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Apparently, others have felt the same way.

Dancin'4'AG

i hope my recent post about getting my wish items on ebay didn't come across as just for one person if it did i am sorry.... I just wanted to get pranslrd's attention since she incourages mine(everyones) EOYBA! I appreciated soooooo much all the posts i recieved from everyone [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I too have felt left-out on several posts. It's like being in school all over again again, and I'm the unpopular one. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

Donna Cotterman

No, No... never feel left out. Just jump in and start talking. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you are shy and not sure what is going on.... ask, Whazzz Upppp?"
    Remember we are all AG people and want to share our experiences.
    That's what I like about the host board...everyone has good days and bad days. We try to support one another and our doll habit.

Thanks Judiaci, we just need to be reminded to let others talk, too.

Big Hug. ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This thread is in no way intended for one person. It is just a reminder that posts meant just for one or very few individuals should be done privately to save space on the board and to not make the rest of us feel like we are being left out. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know this week I had no choice, but it wasn't geared toward a conversation it was to get someone to look at their PM. Normally I don't post to anyone person

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast