Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

well I did it I put all the items on e-bay. I feel so guilty about the poor dolls I pray they go to good homes where someone can fix them up more.I just cant stand the thought of chopping them up and making one new doll. Have a look if you like my e-bay name is di4235
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1 Thanks Diane [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you . I sure hope so . Well someone bought the one with the damage nose and then after she paid and all she wrote that she had missed the part about the nose ,I thought that I maded it pretty plain. Now I feel bad do I offer her , her money back?I did offer her the other doll the one with the damage to the back instead.Please what do you all think all the picture plain to see.what would you do ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think I would make her go through with it -- although you certainly have every right to. I think I would refund her money, less the listing fees. I'd rather sell a doll to someone who really wants her than forcing her on someone who has already decided that they don't really want her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know how you feel. I sold a few dolls in my lifetime. One of my dolls went to Cherry from this board (and I sold her on ebay). I couldn't have asked for a better home for her! I'm sure your dolls will go to great families. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

thepidget

Hey Diane,

I hope your dollies will find a nice home too! I am sure they will find loving homes. Try not to worry. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]