Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

My dd has wanted this doll forever and since it appears she may be retiring soon, I ordered her. The only thing is that her hair is in a very odd style. The top and sides are pulled up into a high braid while the rest is in a low pony tail. The odd part is that the braid is really short. It is way, way shorter than the rest of her hair and I am concerned about what it will look like when I take it out of the braid. Do all 15s have this odd haircut?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 12, 2006 09:14 PM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font>

Ashley1972

Yes, they all have this hairstyle. It's two different lengths. Maybe someone could post a picture of the hair down. I'd love to see what it looks like.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi I have her as well and she in with me in side picture . and in my Album
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...5450336&idx=28 look at 28 and 29
    also in this one http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105448299 enjoy Diane

emer222

Here's a pic:

000 0929

Lindsey Forever

(heehee) I was waiting for your reply, Di! For I knew it was her in your avvy!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I think she is a pretty doll, I don't have her, but I remember someone here posting once that her hair was terrible and unever with that braid cut like it is, so I never got her, even though her face is so sweet...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess this is normal then, but I still think it is odd. The little braid only comes to about the top of the doll's ears. The rest of her hair is long and natural looking while this section has been cut off straight across the bottom of the braid. I imagine it is always going to have to be held back with something to keep it out of her face. That seems to really limit her hairstyles. I really wish AG hadn't done this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Check out my LA Album to see different ways I have done her hair. Yes, it is two different lengths, but the shorter length (that comes braided) is still long enough to be incorporated into a variety of styles. However, I do agree with you, MaryCarly, that her original style is ridiculous!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 13, 2006 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>