Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I just put on Felicity's new Christmas gown and pinner cap. I notice that the pinner cap has 2 little loops in it, 1 in front and 1 in back. What is supposed to go in the loops to hold it on her head? Joy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought that the pinner cap comes with little bobby pins to put in those loops.
    -Angela

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wondered if something was missing. I guess that I'll call the AG rep and see if bobby pins were supposed to be included. Thanks.

Does anyone else know anything about this?

Joy

Inactive Member mominwestlake2002's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Joy, I too got the pinner cap but no bobby pins. Please let me know what the AG rep says. Thanks. Megan

Inactive Member mominwestlake2002's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Joy, I too got the pinner cap but no bobby pins. Please let me know what the AG rep says. Thanks. Megan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my pinner cap is from way back in 1993 and it came with tiny bobby pins, shorter than the standard ones that fit through the tiny loops.

Hmm maybe the king's soliders highjacked the pins! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

-Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I got Felicity's Christmas dress in two days ago and it was missing her necklace and the pins. I called about the necklace but now I will have to call about the bobby pins too. I guess they don't check to see if everything is packaged correctly before they send it.
    Diana

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I called Customer Service in Wisconsin this morning and after some searching she found out that the pinner cap is supposed to come with the miniature bobby pins, and she thinks that they are supposed to be hanging on the loops themselves. At first she thought that she would have to send me a complete new pinner cap for each outfit that I bought (both were missing the pins). Then she found that they did have just the pins to send me, so she is doing that. I told her that I had heard that someone else was missing them too, so that it won't seem so unusual if they start getting calls from those of you that are missing them. She said that they are so small that they could easily fall off the loops.

One funny thing that happened when I called....At first I got the regular sales rep on the phone, and when I asked her the question she said that since this doll is no longer in the catalog, she didn't have a picture to refer to and didn't know what she looks like, so she would have to refer me to Customer Service, because they do have the pictures there. It seems kind of funny to me to hire people who don't know anything about one of the dolls, a doll that's been out of the catalog for only a few months. It seems to me that every employee should be required to read all of the historical doll books and take a quiz after each one, and a final exam, and a refresher every year. :-) Ah well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw doll sized bobbi pins on a website somewhere... Jecca sent me Molly's from her undies collection.

joan-the-maid

Joy I agree. I called customer service after receiving a call on my answering machine regarding Samantha at the doll hospital. She said that the hospital left a note regarding the "white" body and how since they can't remove some stains on it that they recommend I keep the white nody. The rep was baffled by white body when she was passing this message on to me. I had to explain that the doll was 15 years old and it had been made in Germany. I was relieved that they didn't replace her body...I never told them to replace it...yikes!!!

I will have to check Lissie's pinner cap when I go to my mom in law's tomorrow...the christmas dress arrived yesterday. A lot of my backordered stuff is arriving much earlier than I expected!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast