Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was looking at doll wigs online, do you think BJD wigs (the right size, of course) would work for AGs? Hmmm, I like the idea of doll wigs that can be changed easily. I know it won't work for kids who play roughly with the dolls, but for older AG lovers, do you think these wigs could work?

I don't have a BJD or their wigs, but if I understand correctly, these wigs have elastic and don't need glue. So one doll can have many wigs for different looks. The wigs come in many styles and colors.

Katherine

GreyMyst

BJD wigs are a 9.5, they aren't big enough, but sure the concept works.

I've known plenty of humans who change their wig with their mood, so why not dolls too? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks. How big are AG wigs? Aren't the bigger BJDs taller than AGs? I just assumed that their heads are similar in size [img]redface.gif[/img]

Katherine

13Pumpkins

BJD heads are smaller, like sara said. The AG heads are 11" approx. They take 10.5" to 11.5" wigs. The BJD dolls can be taller, but porportionaly their heads are more delicate!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]