Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A suspicious box... LOL *RELEASE DATE SET*

Polly Marie

Remember the thread about dolls from AG come with shinning noses quite often because of the cardboard box rubbing their noses?
    Harper needs an examination & a possible magic eraser/pencil eraser nose job. Maybe Mom will let you rescue Harper from the torture of the "cardboard rub" torture! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
    [img]wink.gif[/img] Polly Marie

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kit,Kat,and Friends...

I joined! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I know what it's like. It's been a week! Where is Nellie? I want her SOOOO much!

P.S: My name on your board is Lovedolls

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OOOOOOH yay, my dolls will be so excited you joined [img]smile.gif[/img]
    And Polly Marie, I tried that with Samantha a few Christmases ago - I told my mom I just wanted to look at her, and then I convinced her to let me wrap her, and so she stood up in her box for like half an hour before my mom came up to make sure I was wrapping. I'd wrapped Nellie, my sister's doll!!!!! LOL. I kept checking in on Kailey's box to, since the top was open... but the shipment box isn't even open for Harper and my mom would know if I opened it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My advisor said the 13 is ok. The GS Gold Award donations are taking up half our dining room. Hopefully they'll all be gone then on the 13th and maybe I can open her??????

Since I have finals this week, I'm home while my mom is working which means... more sign-making parties!!!!!! LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did anyone else join? Just checking as there is another new member, trillian42 (Hitchhiker's lingo).
    No word on the Harper front, but her poem got posted on my teacher's bulliten board, lol!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Update from yesterday:
    The girls got done studying for their (er... my) big Biology final, and decided to make another sign. While the last one just said, "Free Harper Simmons", this one said:
    Discrimination on the basis of race or religion is ILLEGAL.
    There is no evidence.
    Release Harper Simmons.
    [The full story is that she is being held because of supposed connections with terrorists. Harper is half-American, and an American citizen. Her mother is native Moroccan/Berber and she and Harper are both Muslim. Harper's father works for the US Foreign Service.]
    It also had a picture of the AG box inside a red circle with a line through it.
    The girls decided to form a political action club, called OWT Political Action Club for jusTice (PACT).
    Piper and I were watching TV when my mom came home, but luckily she went right back out so Piper and I finished our show, then she went to go "put the sign up". She stood next to the box pretending she was fixing the sign.
    My mom asked me right before I went to bed why Piper wanted to free Harper, which is a very good question as she never does anything causeworthy and is basically a... blonde heiress.
    I said I didn't know, and then she asked why she was being held, and I said.. WELL! I don't know!
    I had to explain to her that Harper was being discriminated against, and then she was making "Harper noises" of "LET ME OUT!" and said after I get the gold award stuff out. Which is the 13th.
    The girls are going to make more signs then and keep up with their protest.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, so my GS advisor emailed me back. Now she isn't going to be in on the 13th. We have to move the date up!!!!! UGH I am getting so annoyed. I think tomorrow I might actually CLEAN THE BASEMENT or my room or something and be, oh, the PACT cleaned up your house. Don't you think you should reward them by OPENING UP HARPER??????? *cough cough*

Felicity_Fan85

I hope Harper gets free soon! I never earned my gold award- I wanted to work with a friend on it but she kept putting it off and soon there was no time, so I only have my silver, but congrats on your going for the gold!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cleaned up my room last night and the basement this morning (only the doll side - I don't touch my brother's or dad's stuff).
    Started on the dining room but it's horrible. I really don't want to do it, lol, and my room was really bad (I was up til midnight cleaning it).
    My mom is pretty impressed.
    They're having a protest tonight and then I'm going to have them ask if they can open her, since they cleaned up for her.
    And if she says no, I'm offering to clean up the dining room. It is REALLY BAD and no one wants to do it (least of all me since it's mostly my stuff... but it's worth a doll). Considering my speed (basement - 1 hour, room - 30 minutes, and it was BAD) I should be able to get it done by... TONIGHT! Which means if the plan works, I get Harper by tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No such luck [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    But I do have a release date set: Wed the 14th.
    So I'm actually kind-of happy, because it gives me time to make her the stuff I wanted to make, like her mini-Quaran and such. I'm still proud of myself for cleaning, lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast