Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm 5'6 and I did buy the coconut pj's in an xl. When I tried them on they were huge and I just felt silly so they've been boxed up waiting to go back all summer long. Oh, and when I bought them I weighed close to 140 if that helps anyone trying to figure out if maybe they should get them. I've lost some weight but they are still too long.

*AG Star*

The only AG girl-sized clothing I have is the club t-shirt. I'm 5'1" and an XL is huge. I wish I would have gotten a medium or even large.
    Also, I just noticed the Coconut PJ's are on sale for only $16, but the only size left is extra large. I might have to get those! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm just a little old to be playing with dolls, still in my young teens, so it doesn't look so weird. The Ready for Fun jeans in XL are my only pair of jeans so they get worn out a lot. I only get comments a couple times. I also have, and wear pretty frequently: the entire Go anywhere outfit, the RFF Jacket, and the AG Club jacket.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I currently only have 3 girls size clothes;
    Coco pj's in extra large
    winter magic skirt in large
    radiant rhinestone dress in large
    The skirt fits perfect,the pj's are roomy and the dress is a bit too tight.I would LOVE to have some historical outfits,and if I find one I can afford,I'll buy it then figure out where to wear it [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member american-girl-fan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm short than some people who wear the clothes but I am like really, really, really skinny and the shirts and shirts would be baggy on me but I plan to try the new PJs!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AGgirl:
    I'm just a little old to be playing with dolls, still in my young teens, so it doesn't look so weird.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am sooooo not understanding "a little old to be playing with dolls" as there are a number of folks here who are four, five and six times as old as you and they are still playing with dolls. On another doll board, the oldest "girl" to 'fess up just turned 82!

Taffy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I meant to the public, the people who don't get that all ages of people can play with dolls. I totally didn't mean that to sound that way, sorry!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Honestly if the historical gowns weren't so expensive I would already have some for winter wear. That's the great thing about Michigan...two wardrobes! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I might splurge and get myself one of the gowns for Christmas, since my mother and I always get new nightgowns or pajamas for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Not to mention after cutting my dress size in half and staying there for over a year now I feel more confident about putting money into clothing.

I'm a size four, 5'3, 118lbs...would I want to order a large or an extra large? I think Josefina's or Kit's are what I would order, though honestly I want them all. What a cool collection to have a set of night clothes from three centuries!

Oh, and if Josefina's and Addys are a little sheer a white camisole underneath will take care of that with no problem. You can add white biking shorts too if you're the extra modest type...lol

<font color="=#33CCCC"><font size="1">(Edited to remove extra-personal information)</font></font> [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 09, 2006 04:52 AM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Back when it was called AG Gear and they sent out a separate catalog with a much more extensive collection than they have now, probably half my wardrobe came from AG until I was 16. I haven't bought any AG clothes since then, but I have had my eye on both the seaside beach hoodie and the on-the-go velour skirt. I may get those if either go on sale.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been wearing the Coconut jacket, but it is a teensy bit too tight in the chest area. But I love it (and I can match my dds!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast