Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just had a thought-if they change Felicity meet dress, does that mean that there will be a new mini doll out for her with the new dress? If there is I'll have to get it!!! I'll have 2 Felicity mini-dolls-I'd name one Felicity and the other Lissie I guess.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope so, it would be nice to have another outfit for Felicity. I already have an older mini-Felicity with inset eyes, I would like to have the new Meet Outfit on an older doll.

Ideally, I would buy another glass-eyed mini Felicity and change her dress with the new Meet Outfit on the painted-eye version. Then I will re-sell the new, painted-eye Felicity wearing the old Meet dress. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Evette

The mini dolls are so cute!!! I collect the
    the AGOT's but these mini dols have really caught my eye. I am trying to exercise restraint
    as I already have 11 AG daughters. I do not know if I will make it though. I have have been able to resist temptation so far.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not to put a fly in your ointment, but the glass eyed mini AGs are nearly an inch shorter than the painted eye mini AGs. I hadn't compared them before but when my swap-mini Molly arrived this week, I stood her up against the mini-Sam that came with the movie book last year. (Molly is glass eyed, Sam is painted eyed.) Sam is a whole head taller than Molly. So I don't think the clothes for the newer version of mini AGs will fit the first version.

Why am I surprised?