Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got into a car accident over the weekend!

emsmombuysdolls

Over the long holiday weekend, someone T-boned me in my car! I was the only one in the car (thank God!)and it is now totaled. I broke my leg in two places and am in a cast from ankle to hip. If I hadn't been wearing my seat belt, it would have been a whole lot worse. I guess I will be spending a lot of time on the boards since I am in a semi permanant sitting position. Please excuse me if I seem a little grouchy in my posts. I have some PM's and posts to catch up on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so sorry about your accident. I hope you are healing well. I work in a large level 1 trauma center and a lot of times those type of accidents have horrible results. I am so sorry to hear of your broken leg but thankful that you are healing. I recently had surgery and was thankful for the boards and internet while I was off of work-it kept me sane while I healed. BEst of luck on your healing!!

Polly Marie

Sorry about your car accident. Things happen SO unexpectedly!
    Hope that you will mend well. Hopefully by Thanksgiving, you will have recovered fully.
    Take care,

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm glad that you are okay (aside from the leg). I guess your doll and hostboard will be getting a lot more attention. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    If you need anything just let us know. Sending you hugs [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeowch! Sorry to hear you're going through this. I'm sure you're thankful you were alone in the car. Is the other driver okay? Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(((((((HUGS)))))) I am sorry you are going through this - Thankfully you were wearing your seatbelt. I can understand your feelings toward the other driver as something similar happened to my DH about 8 years ago. Get Well Soon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm SO sorry! I'm so glad that it wasn't worse. And I hope you have a fast easy recovery! Best wishes!
    kirsten1854 [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

thepidget

Wow, that must have been so scary. I hope you will be okay and I wish you a speedy recovery. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry about your accident and hope for a speedy recovery for you.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident and your broken leg! I'm sure you are feeling pretty uncomfortable right now and I hope that you start feeling better very quickly!

Thank goodness you weren't more seriously injured and that no one else in your family was in the car with you.

You are most certainly entitled to a bit of grouchiness! Perhaps all of the fun comments and cheerful albums here on HB will help you through the worse moments! Pleasant Diversions can go a long way towards pulling me out of my own grumpy moods.

You will be in my thoughts!

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Katie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast