Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys - so sorry about the delay. My Grandpa had a heart attack and we have been between the hospital and hosting out of town relatives for weeks. My house doesn't even feel like mine.

He is slowly recovering and occupational therapy is assisting us.

After the family left - Kev, the girls and I took a vacation (It was much needed) and gave me the chance to sort through all these forms and de-stress.

I have everybody placed and will mail them this weekend. You can start thinking of what you want to send your SS (remember this can be as simple as a card, book trinket etc.) This isn't meant to break the bank. I just want everyone to have fun. Everyone was interested in the Christmas exchange - so in December send your SS a gift. Since this is late starting we will announce who are sisters are on Valentine's day instead!!

Please PM me with questions.

Kym

p.s Thanks to all those who emailed me in my absence. It was truly appreciated.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 11, 2006 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Kym ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so sorry to hear of your grandfather's troubles. Good that you were able to get away for vacation...and how sweet of you to still work on the SS project! We all appreciate it so much!

thepidget

Kym, great to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa--I hope he will be okay. Thanks for continuing to work on the SS, even in hard times! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just for clarification (I seem to be getting A LOT of PM's). There was only ONE survey. I am sure I posted that a few times. Some people had a really hard time getting email with attachments and I needed to re-send the survey a bunch of times. I truly hope those who wanted to do this will get to.

Sorry for the confusion. If you completed a survey and sent it to me you are placed. I emailed thoses who showed interest but I didn't hear from back in July. I cut off the deadline for response at the end of July or the organizing of this would never end.

I really just want this to be a fun way to get to know one another.

I am going to set up a "group" to help organize this.

Please email me or PM me if you have questions.

Kym

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kym, I'm so glad you're okay! Your family definitely deserved a nice vacation. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Thank you so much for setting this up for everyone; I can't wait to find out who my Secret Sister is! [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope that everything goes well with your Grandfather. I am glad you are back though! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, Kym, I was just thinking about you this afternoon. I am so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I am also amazed you can still pull together this HUGE project- we at Hostboard all really appreciate it!

joelanddeborah

All I can say is THANK YOU for doing the secret sisters while you're going through chaos!

I hope things are settling down and getting more peaceful for you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hugs,
    Deborah [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 11, 2006 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Deborah and Girls ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kym, it is so good to see you back again. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm very sorry for the upheaval you have been experiencing, but glad your Grandpa is on the mend. I add my thanks to what others have expressed for the SS project; I'm sure it turned out to be much bigger than you at first envisioned! I am also looking forward to hearing about my assigned Secret Sister. Do we begin with an August contact then, and go through Valentine's Day?

Thanks again for coming up with this fun idea! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEAH!!!!
    I am so glad to see you back, but yet so sad you had to go through the past month! I hope everything works out with your dad! You are right after all that, your family deserved a vacation!
    I look forward to the ss exchange, have already bought a few little things, [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast