Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

when i returened kit's school bag b/c the strap broke off after i had had it for ONE day and not played with it just looked at it PC made me pay for postage when i exchanged it for the same exact thing.

so i would call and ask first whether they will pay for the shipping. i'll be so mad if i didn't have to pay for shipping, i even called to an AG rep and asked.

meg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *meg*:
    when i returened kit's school bag b/c the strap broke off after i had had it for ONE day and not played with it just looked at it PC made me pay for postage when i exchanged it for the same exact thing.
    meg
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm.....When I returned Josefina (in early January) for a replacement Josefina, because her hairline was off, PC sent me a label to pay for the shipping. Most reputable companies pay for shipping to return a defective item. Maybe they owe you a refund?

Judy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have K's work dress from the pre-Mattel era and the sleeves are very tight and don't close well. It's not one of my favorite dresses style wise.
    In my first album link you can see pictures of my Kirsten wearing the dress under her Hudson bay blanket coat.
    My dad got a digital camera so I will be taking more pictures soon!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also have Kirsten's work dress (pre-Mattel) and it is tight across the chest and in the sleeves -- I think it is just the style of the dress; while the dress is pretty, I don't think it was made as well as it could have been. If you don't like the dress, and you don't mind having a reproduction made, that is probably the best bet. (I will only buy official AG stuff, because I want to complete the collection, so I would probably just keep the dress for that reason). Let us know what you decide to do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12