Thread: Wanted: Felicity's Penny Charm

joelanddeborah

If anyone has the pewter charm for Felicity's Favorite Animal Penny still in the box, I would really like to buy it. It is the only charm I need to complete my charm bracelet set.

THANK YOU!!

Deborah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Check with Becky (justbeingme) -- she has a lot of the AG charms. Hope you find it!

joelanddeborah

Yes--Becky checked her inventory for me when I bought another one from her. She couldn't find any Penny charms! [img]frown.gif[/img] But she was great about it, for sure!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bummer! I will keep my eye out for one for you. And I will check my stash of Hallmark items. I bought a bunch of stuff from the local Hallmarks when they liquidated their AG inventory (who didn't?) and have a couple big bags of miscellaneous stuff in my closet gathering dust. I bought it all to give to my daughter as gifts for various different holidays and such, but the stuff has just been sitting there for months and months. (She's not as into the Hallmark stuff as she is the actual dolls.) I know there are bookends and ornaments and some smaller items in there, but I seem to recall buying some charms too because they were SO cheap. I'll dig through it when I get home.

joelanddeborah

THANK YOU!!!