Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Thrift Store Kirsten all fixed-up, except for one last ailment--she has silver-eye in her right eye. She's PM, so I don't want to send her to the AG Hospital--I just need a blue AG eye to do an eye transplant; or, a blue-eyed "fixer-upper", to swap eyes with. I have other colors--just no blue.

Anybody have a spare to sell or trade? [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PM'd you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Kit 1924 has a Kirsten for sale.

But she's a pretty girl, maybe you shouldn't take her eyes ... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Robin! You do eye transplants? If so, I will be using you from now on instead of AGH! My Lililian Ruth has the beginning of that BAD SILVER EYE!

After seeing that miracle you performed on "Spooky Felicity"; I want my dollie maladies to go to you!

Do you do work on AA dollies? My Amy Beth still has those skin discolrations and hardly no eyebrows. Let me know Dr. Robin, ok?

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A PM doll is a treasure, and I would never take a whole beautiful Kirsten (like Kit 1934 has) apart to fix another doll.

Any PM doll sacrificed is one less in the world--and they aren't making any more.

Thanks to another board member, I have an offer of a doll head with cut hair and blue eyes, that will be perfect for my needs--and I intend to save the head for the benefit of future rescued AG's. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

P.S. I'm always in the market for Pre-Mattel parts, especially arms! Just PM me for details, especially about trading re-stringing services for leftover rescued parts!--Dr. Ghoul's, I mean Dr. Robin's Dollie Transplant and Limb Replacement Center/ Dept. of Dr. Robin's Dollie Clinic & Spa [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]