Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay I guess I am just dumb...I am having a hard time navigating around this site. In order to find AG stuff do I have to go to each city individually? Can't I type in American Girl and have it search all over like in ebay? Can you search by item number?

How is this usually set up? What I mean is ---there is no shipping amount in these ads. Is shipping typically included?

I don't see as much info on this as ebay.
    Maybe I am going to the wrong webpage? Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Craigslist is mainly used to sell things to people who live in your area. People do not generally ship things from Craigslist. You will mainly need to go to the person's home and pick up items you buy. Therefore, you'll want to look at your local Craigslist for your city/area. If you see something in the 'For Sale' area that you are interested in, either e-mail the person or give them a call (if they have a phone number in the add). I hope that helps! - Meg B.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is no way to search every city at one time. (as far as I know.). The easiest way is to click on for sale and type in Craigslist.

Usually Craigslist is for pickup but sometimes you can email the people and ask for shipping.

Hope this helps a little. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

McMasters

Sometimes lots of people call/write about the same ad. Sometimes you are five minutes let for a fantastic deal, like Lindsey, Kit, outfits, and Felicity's scenes and settings for $200. It can really bug you until you read in a post here that Tylermads was the one that got it before you!!! Then it just kinda bugs you!! LOL It was a great deal!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] LOL....Just think. The proceeds will go to a very deserving 8 year old who will be adopting Emily in just a few weeks.

If it makes you feel any better the trip there was aweful. Mapquest was aweful and I had to go though the tunnel (which was closed) thank god DH went with us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It makes me feel a bit better, since I was planning on going by myself, or even worse, with just the baby while DD was at camp and DH was at work. Hopefully my trip to get the GOMLs won't be too bad.
    Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is Craigslist in all cities??