Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AG points, I have updated this a bit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think one's place in this AG civilization should be determined by "AG points"

TABLE OF POINTS
    HOW STRONG IS THE AG FORCE WITH YOU

Girl - sized clothes AGT= 10 points outfit

Historical girl - sized clothes = 25 points per outfit

1 authentic AG outfit = 5 points (Historical, JLU/AGOT, BB or AB)

1 outfit (off brand/homemade) = 2 points

Bitty Baby Doll = 15 points

HHS Doll, AB & GML Doll = 15 points

18" Doll = 25 points

Authentic AG Furniture = 10 points per set (i.e. bed = 10 points, 2 chairs and table = 10 points, extra chairs = 10 points each, includes BB, Historical and JLU/AGOT)

Authentic AG Retired Furniture = 15 points per set (i.e. Angelina table and 4 chairs = 15 points, Molly retired table and 2 chairs = 15 points, extra chairs = 15 points each)

Non-authentic furniture = 5 points per piece

Mini doll = 3 points

AG Accessories sets = 10 points (i.e. Sled, Horse, bedding, Felicity noah's ark set, molly's birthday table settings, AGT/JLU Backpack set for dolls)

AG retired Accessories Sets = 20 points (i.e. Josefina Toy Farm, Addy Satchel and School Supplies, Addy's Sled & AGT/JLU twister game)

AG trunks new and old, Molly?s Mirrored Chifforobe , New Clothes Press, Complete Sleigh Collection and 2-Doll Colonial Carriage = 25 points

AG Books, Posters, Puzzles, Board Games, Paper Dolls present and retired = 5 points

Pet = 5 points (i.e. Coconut, Bennet, Sombrita)

Rare item worth $100 or more= 30 points (i.e. Felicity ? Clothes Press, Josefina ? Piano, Kirsten ? 4TH OF July Set)

Using my system, you can use AG points to discover your place in the AG ladder, powered by "THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY AG FORCE" (c) developed by prasnIrd, copyrighted prasnIrd! Updated by Mollygirl.
    Whadya think?

1-99= no understanding of the force whatsoever.

100-600= Jedi in training; padawan; apprentice; or sith in training; you know little or some about the force.

500-700 Jedi; you still have much to learn about the force, but you are beginning to almost fully understand the meaning of the force, and it's power.

701-1000= You have great power over the AG force and are learning to control it! Congratulations! You are now a Jedi Master OF YOUR CHOICE- or a sith master.

OVER 1000= You have fully mastered the AG force! You are now an Empress of either the dark or the light side, or you may change your title to "master" or "lord" and your name. At this level, you are looked highly upon as one of the most inclined collectors of the world!
    Post your input on this new system.
    Thanks!

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 16, 2006 01:03 AM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 16, 2006 01:11 AM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL - Just Call me Empress Spendstomuch

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a Jedi in Training, but at this rate, not for very long. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lets see here,

I guess I am a: Jedi in training, I came to a total of...245 points! I thought I would have about 120 or something! LOL, this is a pretty cool thing!

Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi: I have over 700 points just on dolls alone. I have all the furniture except Kit's bedroom set and the new bedding for JLY. I have Josefina's piano (and considering it sells for over $700 I think it should be worth more than a doll - not less). How many points for a signed doll (by Pleasant Rowland)? Girls of Many Lands?

I also have every outfit ever made (except for the new ones) and Bitty Furniture, AG trunks,

I have a feeling that I would have over 2,000 points anyway. Is Master as high as you can go. I think I'm an AG Goddess LOL!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just 184 points...and its all the books I have that bring me up that much since I only have 3 dolls so far.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WhooHoo! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] 416 here! About half is books exc. But I do have alot of stuff to. (Well alot for me [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does Master MuppetQuilter have an odd ring to it? [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]redface.gif[/img] I have 550+ points according to that list mainly because I have every historical book except Kaya's set, 5 sets of pastimes (plus duplicates of about 8 of them), about 30 short stories (several duplicates), loads of AG Library books, and that's all BEFORE adding in my new doll Beatrice and the clothes I've bought for her, OR the new figurines and bookend I got off eBay.

Wow, amazing how high I could be without even having a doll! It makes me feel much less puny next to the rest of you (especially you with 10+ dolls!) now. [img]smile.gif[/img] And since Beatrice is here and Emily's visiting for a bit, I guess I don't have any excuse to think I'm not as "into" AG as the rest of you - obviously I very much am!

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What about trading cards? How do those figure into your system.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast