Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Somehow (I am an extremely persuasive person) I got my father to agree to split Jess and her items with me. The things from her collection that I drew up 3 options for me including the things I for sure don't want to miss out on.

Option 1. doll, tree swing, PJ's, and accessories. When doing piece mail like that it is 175$ (87 for me)

Option 2. Starter set plus tree swing and PJ's $214 (107.5 for me) For only 20$ more.

Option 3. Doing her whole world $264 (132 for me) Only 25$ more.

I was thinking I should do option 2 and I can always get her scooter later, but then I figure I might as well get it now while my dad made this offer. When you do it separately it doesn't seem like a huge different in price from each option but it really is $45 more than the main things I want. I also have all of the other LE stuff from previous years and I figure I may kick myself later if I don't get Jess and her accessories.

I was also planning on getting her stuff at the store (I live close by) But then with the 10$ code I wonder if it is cheaper buying things piece mail online and not doing the starter or whole world set.

What do you think?

And on top of all that I did some math and I would only (if you count splitting) have around $167 left of merchandise for Samantha untill I have the whole collection. When I put it that way it makes me wonder if my money would be better spent there.

I also have the fear of spending too much money on AG. Jeez, all this over dolls and accessories. There has to be better ways to spend money around here, but yet there is that force..... [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

So what do you guys think I should do?

T. Lynn

I'd get it while he made the offer. You never know when things sell out or get backordered.

Let us know what you decide...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since you have the whole collections for the other LE dolls I'd get the whole thing now, while your dad will split it. However, I would not use the $10 code, I would use the 10% off code (order right away while it still works!). It will save you more (multiple small orders will save you $10 per order, but the shipping will add up and you'll lose the whole world discount as well.

Do let us know what you decide!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would also choose to get the whole collection. Does it make more sense to go to the store and get it and save on the shipping? If not I would use the 10% off too. Can you use the 10% off in the store? Tell your dad that we all need the collection too [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Definitely the whole collection. . .

Sandy

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep Im convinced on the whole world. I tried what they 10% code would be online and I would only save 5$ more than in the store. Id rather spend the 5 and get to pick the exact doll at the store. Plus it is more fun that way! I think I am going to challenge myself to only open one thing a day. I have been spending way too much lately anyways and I should savor what I do buy.