Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know this is a good time to sell on ebay. But are people buying over the Thanksgiving weekend? Is that Saturday or Sunday a good time to have auctions end? I managed to list 30 things this week... but I have at least 30-50 more I should list. I've fallen behind because I've been having a lot of migraines for the last month.

Also.. I made a mistakenly listed a number of auctions as "private" and two of them got bids before I noticed. Is there any way I can fix those... or do I just let them ride now?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mary Kate

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can end an auction early "Due to an error in the listing." I don't know how the fees work for that though. You might not get your insertion fee back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Mary Kate:
    But are people buying over the Thanksgiving weekend? Is that Saturday or Sunday a good time to have auctions end?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Absolutely. A lot of people are stuck inside and will do online shopping during that time. I have even been told you can do okay ending on Thanksgiving Day itself (though have not personally tried it).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just listed 650 items on ebay (yes, it took forever to list) and sold 350 items so far out of 400. I am getting awesome deals and even opened my store again because of it. I made enough to fund my Christmas sales (I am selling off my scrapooking collection since I told my DH that I wanted just one hobby and AG is it. Everything else is being sold off) for my kids. I am delighted. Items are going for a ton and everyone is being great right now. Holiday spirit I guess!! I still have 250 items in my store and hope to make some off that this next weekend. I have to work-I picked up 2 extra shifts to help out (and make great money). It is the best time of year to buy and sell up to about Dec 1 I find each year. Good luck on your sales!