Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone else notice this about the Molly movie preview???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(I guess there's an outside chance that the reunion at the show was a dream or what Molly imagines happening? [img]smile.gif[/img] )[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is a very good idea! They might have usthinking that she is going to perform and her dad comes during it. But in acctually they DID do it like the books. Who knows?

Felicity_Fan85

I wouldn't like it if that was the real ending that they sowed in the trailer-I don't want to see a movie's ending in the trailer because well that just sort of ruins the movie for me. I like the original ending too.

felicitygirl1774

Originally posted by DaisyDee:
    In the books, Molly can't go to the performance because she is sick in bed, and while she's laying there feeling sad, her father comes home from the war, which is the end of the book and the series.

If you watch closely, the very end of the promo shows Molly in her Miss Victory costume running onstage into the arms of her dad! [img]mad.gif[/img] Why would they change it form the book so much?? I loved the original ending, it actually made me cry when I read it. I do understand that it's not the most dramatic ending for a movie, but it certainly is a poignant one!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I most definantly agree!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the ending's way better that way. Thumbs up for AG! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] It'll be so cute!

Inactive Member emsmombuysdolls's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It could be a dream sequence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12