Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Friends finally meet

Polly Marie

Sounds like a wonderful meeting visit with your long time cyber friend. What pleasant memories! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Congratulations on your little guy. [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heard you had a wonderful time Did you say hello to George and Laura? (Bush) I love those pictures you took. We want to visit the East coast now and go shopping.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so glad you both got to meet!!! What a wonderfull day you both had! [img]smile.gif[/img] It is so fun to met with the friends from cyberspace, especialy the ones that you have years of friendships. Rachel (Grapedy1982) and I known each other for six years and last year we finally met when she came over for a few weeks. Well, this year it is mine turn to go down south and see her! [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope you and MaryCarly get more chances to see each other. And enjoy that new little boy! [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was wonderful!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Mary has been my dearest friend for many years and while I was excited to be finally meeting face to face, I was also very nervous. What if she didn't like me anymore? What if her husband thought we were ninnies and told her not to waste any more time with me? What if they took one look at us and ran screaming in the other direction???

Well luckily, there was no running or screaming and Mary and I are still chatting online as always. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I am SO relieved.

Our husbands even liked each other. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Too bad we don't live closer, but without the detour to DC, (lol) we are only about four hours apart. It was so great to finally meet! My husband and I learned about geocaching and we exchanged prezzies too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mary made me a window complete with two adorable curtain sets. She also gave me more wonderful things for my kitchen, tons of clothes for my dolls, and the cutest little wicker chair.
    My computer is misbehaving at the moment, but as soon as I can, I will post pics.

Thanks MaryMax for coming to Virginia to meet me and Thank You to ebay and hostboard since those are the places I met and got to know such a dear friend!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 12, 2006 09:19 AM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we had a great time Mary, you and your husband are just as sweet in person as you are online...I hope we get to visit with you again in the near future....DH is looking forward to showing off his workshop to your husband....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MaryCarly:
    It was wonderful!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Mary has been my dearest friend for many years and while I was excited to be finally meeting face to face, I was also very nervous. What if she didn't like me anymore? What if her husband thought we were ninnies and told her not to waste any more time with me? What if they took one look at us and ran screaming in the other direction???

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 12, 2006 09:19 AM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have often had the same sentiments about meeting online friends in person. You just wonder if your chemistry online will work in person or if you will both just feel strange. I am glad you two got to meet. I thought you already knew each other in person. It's nice that your DHs liked each other, too. That makes future meet ups more likely, IMO.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 12, 2006 10:23 AM: Message edited by: judiaci ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12