Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!! I CAN"T BELEIVE IT!!...Heeee-Hawww...I FOUND THEM!!!...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on finding the sunglasses! DD's Bitty Bear and album are nowhere to be found. I know I didn't throw it away...I just don't know where they are. Maybe I will find it when we pack to move in a few months!? [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, small things can be so important. You will have a great day today!

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations, prsnlrd! I hate it when I can't find something. It really makes me obsess about it, and then I can't get anything else done, and I hate that.

Right now, I can't find a change purse that I took with me on vacation. I have no clue about when I last had it or where I might have left it. I thought I stashed it in my suitcase, but it's not there. I'm just afraid I might have absent-mindedly left it in a restroom somewhere, and it had a grocery-store card in it, and possibly another card, besides some cash I can't afford to lose. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

By the way, Lindy, are those kayaks pretty stable in the water? Or did you add something to the situation so that they wouldn't flip and dump your dolls in the water? Just curious, because I might get them some day.

Joy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL! Somehow, I managed to misplace Kailey's swimsuit that I got on ebay (suit only [img]frown.gif[/img] ) Soooo, the other day when I was straightening up, there it was! Could've knocked me over with a feather, as I searched everywhere!

Now, if I could only find my keys that I put in a "safe" place before I went on vacation nearly 4 weeks ago! [img]confused.gif[/img]

Sandy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are you guys sure the dollies aren't just playing tricks on you? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, I'm not sure! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

I took Jess with us on vacation, and I already checked to see if I might be remembering wrong and actually stashed the coin purse in her bag of stuff. No luck so far.

Joy

prasnlrd
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ............Yaaaaaaaaa...

It was just a few days ago I was "crying" in the thread about items we have lost/misplaced. It had been bugging for the longest regarding the Tropical Breezes Sunglasses and 2 pair of BB Sunglasses from their swimsuit set. I knew that they had to me someplace together. I had just used them with the HB Dollie Pool Party!

...Well, I was getting ready for my Girl Scout troop's event tomorrow. I reached into the pocket one of my GSA bags and guess what was there????!!!!! Yes, all three pairs!! I just started screaming! I guess I absent mindly was doing two many things at once and <font size="4">BOOM!</font>...gone!

I am so happy because lost items really irritate me. I try to be so careful and organized. This is such a Blessing as I called AG today trying to get them as replacement parts, but they were not available as such yet.

NOW! If I find the multicolored sunglasses from the retired picnic outfit; I'm "Even Steven"!!!! Heeee-Hawwww!!! Has anyone else have any luck finding a misplaced item???

Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I misplaced 2 red Kimonos last January. I can't find them anywhere. When the girls get into their
    Christmas finery maybe they will show up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We used to move every three years, military, and I would find stuff I had put in a safe place when I would unpack. Now I just loose it until I reorganize, but then I forget where the new place is.
    Is this considered "chatspeak", I think I'm saying nothing? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I forgot, congratulations on finding those glasses, now the girls can go outside for a new family photo. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast