Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Someone is selling a doll on e-bay. She said she doesnt know if it had its hair cut and curled. She added that poeple told her it was Lindsey, but I am not too sure. It is up to 102.00 now.

Heres the item number

What do you guys think?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I saw that auction too. Her eyes look a little spooky to me but then, Lindsey's eyes Always look a little spooky to me. The seller has good feedback ratings and maybe she is as ingenuous as she appears. It would be interesting to see what the fraud experts on the board think.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, It's funy because my Mom found her and thought she looked strange and she is not an expert. I don't know though, she could be playing dumb about itbecause she knows it was cut and curled.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She looks real to me. Depending on how you aim your camera, sometimes Lindsey comes out looking a bit weird. I don't know why it's her and not the others with the same mold as often. I try my best to make sure she is not above the camera for pictures. My guess is, in those head shots, Lindsey is slightly elevated above the camera's lens.
    The fakes usually have much more odd (BIG) eyes, and/or a wig that just isn't right. This hair looks dry and course, which is normal for a loved Lindsey, but not fake or cut. She's just been brushed and played with. Lindsey's wig is definitely not like other AG wigs; it is the least tolerant of playing-with of the dolls I have.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 02, 2006 05:27 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>