Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awww this thread is so cute! [img]smile.gif[/img] I loved reading the responses! I love box costumes. For the past 3 years I have been:

1. A box of popcorn.
    2. A Christmas present.
    3. A box of McDonald's fries (last year)

I made them all myself with cardboard boxes. It was a little hard to walk around, but it was worth it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HI,

Here is a picture of my "8 ball" costume (7.5 month pregnant belly [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ). The picture is not the best, but it's the only one where my other children aren't in front of me. lol.

Sorry, I don't know how to put it in the post, but here's an album link.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...02979532&idx=1

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

P.S.
    BananaSmoothie,
    I love your box ideas, but can't convince my kid's to try it out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I went to a big costume party/concert thing for a local station here in Atlanta a number of years ago, and they had a costume contest. I ended up going as a geisha since I had an authentic kimono, etc., but the coolest costume I saw was a group entry: there was a guy dressed as a doctor with 3 other people -- one dressed as a piece of bacon, another as a piece of cheese, and the last one was a fried egg. Give up? It was the Atkins Diet! Needless to say, the costumes were HILARIOUS and authentic looking (well, as authentic as a piece of bacon can look on a human). They ended up winning the grand prize. My other favorite costume that I had as a kid was the year I went as Princess Jasmine and I had someone make me almost an exact replica of the outfit with flowing green harem pants and pointed shoes! It was so cool.

I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Halloween!!!

Felicity_Fan85

Last year I wanted to be a 50's sock hop girl-I love poodle skirts! I've also been Sailor Moon (not a good costume because I didn't have a lot to make it look like her), a cat, a bunny, a cowgirl, Minnie Mouse twice.

The chick magnet sounds funny, but I think it would be better if instead of Barbies, it was toys and pictures of baby chicks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like people have been some really cute things! Reminds me of when AG magazine had funny costume ideas.

I never had a funny costume, but my Halloween costumes ranged from ballerinas, princesses like Snow White, Rose from Titanic, etc. The very last year I trick-or-treated I was Tinkerbell. So not very original, but my mom made most of the costumes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12