Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After hearing some of the problems people have had with Ebay sellers I want to let you know there are some wonderful ones out there. I purchased a bitty baby stroller on ebay from a seller in my hometown so I could pick it up. Well I won the auction and had been trying to get a hold of her for about a week. We are leaving on vacation tommorrow and I really wanted it for the trip. Well she called me today and was so sorry her son was in the hospital and she never checked the computer or anything because she was so worried about him. He is home now and she wanted to bring the stroller to me herself so I didn't have to go get it. Then when she got here she brought her DD's bitty baby to give to my daughter because she felt so bad for making her wait. Needless to say my daughter was so excited!! And quickly named her Faith. I thought that was so nice of her! So there are some wonderful sellers out there!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, I have met some great people through buying/selling from them. Always nice to hear of more good experiences from ebay.

But bringing you the stroller and giving your daughter the doll was extra special.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] It's so nice to here a GOOD ebay story for a change! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

~Dee