Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What's the most recent thing that you did to play with your dolls?

For me, I've been too play deprived lately, and I hope to get back to it soon.

Joy

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I took my friends neglected Samantha doll and she is now on her way to be a beauty! (if the curlers look goo when I take them out....wish me luck) Im also planning what she is going to take with to Mackinac in a couple weeks. Unfortunately this means making the time to go into the city and spend more than I would have otherwise. What I do for my dolls! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got a bunch of new wigs (white, pink/red & orange) so i plan to rewig some ebay dolls and then find them something to wear. But it's too hot right now to play with them. i tried last night but touching all that hot vinyl and sticky hair made me feel worse. The first cool day i plan to find all of my unloved dolls, dress them in something homemade, and give them away. I bought a bunch or Our Generation and Tolly dolls but i don't really need them and some little kid would probably love them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All of them had a 4th of July party and before that a midsummer party. Ruthie got to go exploring in the city. Susanna's bored and waiting for Ruthie to come back so they can play some more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We went putt-putting yesterday afternoon, but all of our girls were too spoiled by the air conditioning to get out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

When DD tried to get me to buy extra tokens and I refused, she called me Cheap Lady! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ( [img]wink.gif[/img] to kenshinchan)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I'm teaching myself to crochet, and Kit's been helping me by trying on the scarf and hat I'm working on for her. Although, she did say she thinks it's a bit silly to be making cold weather accessories in this heat. [img]wink.gif[/img]

emer222

School is in session even as we speak...

000 0938

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't played with my dolls in a long time, but I'm a sewing a doll dress and Kirsten has been the perfect model for it. The dress is almost finished, I just need to sew the sleeves on, and some snap closure for the back. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't had much time for doll play as of late - my new job has been been keeping me very busy and tired. The last major thing I did was to take some pictures for my Sweet Valley Twins' summer vacation album which is still far from finished. Otherwise I've just been changing an outfit here and there when I have the energy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I received a fixer-upper Molly in the mail today: eBay # 110010324136 if you want to take a look. She's in much nicer shape than I expected so tomorrow I'll be downey-dunking her and seeing how good I can make her look. Nice facial coloring and her hair's not that bad.

I've been playing with the Magic Attic girls these last few days. It's Circus Week at our at-home camp and they have great outfits for it. Here are a few pictures:

RoseMagic

AlisonCircus

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 20, 2006 05:57 PM: Message edited by: JustMagicMaria ]</font>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast