Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm thinking of exchanging Sam's winter party dress for this one and was wondering if anyone has any opinions of this dress. Is the fabric velcro sensitive? Thanks!!

Shanna

edited to ask about Nellies Spring party dress also! What do you think of this beauty? Which dress do you like better?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 01, 2006 11:49 AM: Message edited by: slovejoy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I only have the meet outfit, and it's just lovely! I hated to change her out of it! It's made of a cotton-like material, not slick-feeling, so I wouldn't call it especially "velcro-sensitive".

I'd definitely get it if I were you! I like her spring party dress, too; it looks like a good deal, but I don't have it---yet! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nellie's meet dress is just lovely, but IMO, I like it on Samantha better. I love how the white fabric contrasts with Sam's dark hair. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! Does anyone have the spring party dress? I don't have either Sam or Nellie, I just like the dresses!! Any photos are most welcome as well, we all know that the photo in the catalog can be decieving.

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also have Nellie's Meet dress (I think the item code is NMO) and love it. It is so pretty. It is made from light white fabric with white dots sewed into it, and is lined with blue fabric. The white fabric is just sheer enought to make the dress look light blue, very pretty.

Here is my favorite picture of Molly in the dress:

IMG 3223

Jessica

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bumping this because I'd love more opinions on Nellies spring party dress.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have both dresses and both are beautiful. I prefer the Meet dress, mostly because blue is my favorite color. The dress is just lovely, and is probably one of my favorite AG outfits ever.

I think the spring party dress is much prettier than how it looks in the catalog, though. The fabric is crisp and cottony and the skirt is very full. The little white lacy inserts are very pretty as well. The main thing I don't like about the outfit are the shoes. They have heels, which makes it difficult for the doll wearing them to stand. You have to kind of lean her backwards over the heels so she doesn't tip forward, which looks weird. I'm also not a big fan of the hairbow that comes with the outfit - it's hooked to a barrette and not particularly poofy. I like the huge, fluffy hairbows like the one that comes with the Meet outfit a lot better.

Hope this helps!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like both Nellie's meet dress and Samantha's spring party dress. They are actually two of my favorite AG dresses.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oops...I meant Nellies spring party dress, but thank-you everyone for your help. It seems that you all really like Nellies meet outfit so perhaps that is the winner. I would still really like to hear from someone who owns Nellies spring party dress, it does seem like such a good deal with getting shoes tights necklace etc. Thanks-again everyone for your input.

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have both dresses and love them both. Neither is velcro sensitive. The spring party one is a fabulous deal because it comes with the shoes, necklace, etc. This is a tough decision. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast