Thread: What happen to Kit getting her friend?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I have been out of the AG loop for about a year. No internet and no extra AG fun money will do that for ya! Last I heard, Julia Roberts had paid for the rights to 3 movies, Samantha, Felicity and Kit. I had noticed the big deal with Molly in some of the catalogs I received and then just the other day saw online the new Emily doll. Which I think is absolutely beautiful... Anyway, I was curious about Kit's friend. Why did that change? Does anyone know? Also, do we know what station the movies is airing on in November? I have looked around on the AG site to see if I could figure out which station it is on, but no luck in finding the answer. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place.

Thanks for the info and update!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There will be a Kit movie next year and it will be in theaters. [img]smile.gif[/img] Molly's movie airs on the Disney Channel.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW...in theaters...how fun will that be. My dd's first doll was Kit. Kit and Felicity are her favorite dolls. We don't have the disney channel, so I guess we will have to wait until the Molly movie comes out on dvd. Thanks for the info.

Polly Marie

Welcome back! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Hopefully in the Fall of 2007 before the Kit movie is shown, there will be a Ruthie(friend of Kit) doll available from AG.
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]