Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

For my birthday, my mom accidentally got me an item I already have. I called CS about exchanging it, and the lady said she wanted to make sure I knew that shipping on returns (if what you're ordering is more than what you're returning) is only 5% of the total of what you're ordering minus what you're returning. That is a great deal! So I used some of my birthday money and ordered more than I returned. Some of you probably know this from experience already, but I thought I'd let you all know so that if you ever have to return anything, you can use the return to place an order and get a great rate on shipping! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is so true! [img]smile.gif[/img]

You'll find all the info you need on the back of the invoice of any AG order, since the back is actually the return form. Only, you DO have to return something to take advantage of the cheap shipping.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The CS lady told me where to find the return forms on the website since I didn't have an invoice since it was a gift. It's nice they have downloadable forms like that! But yeah, you do have to return something to get the good shipping. But since I did have to return something, I was able to take advantage! [img]smile.gif[/img]