Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The perma wave set, then the tap dance outfits and emily's accessories. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I am not a fan at all of the christmas dress. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's such fun to see how everyone is reacting!

My least favorite, now that I've thought about it, is the Christmas dress. I'm afraid of a repeat of the Sam's Bridesmaid dress horror.

I actually forgot all about the accessories when I was listing my favorites. I can't wait to see Emily's scrapbook.

The really bad news, for my wallet, is that the stage and chairs are really growing on me.

*AG Star*

My favorite is the stage and theater seats. They look so cute and at least from what I've seen in the pictures, they look to be of very good quality.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the Theatre sets alot, I just wish they weren't so expensive. I also like Emily's Snowsuit and Molly's Skating outfit, but I was a little disappointed the the skates were sold spearately. It seems like all the new stuff is a lot more expensive. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GOTTA GOTTA HAVES ARE:

1) that adorable vanity table
    2) cute cute perm set--love the dryer too!
    3) Emily's meet outfit and accessories (for my Little Sister Katie who is now my Emily)
    4) growing on me are the theater stage etc. and Emily's pj's and robe

Karla

MapleLeaf

My favourite items would be Emily's pajamas and her snowsuit. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just showed Jillian all the pictures that everyone took at Emily's Premiere. Her favorite items were Emily's Pajamas and her Robe and Slippers!

She also loved the popcorn bag that comes with the theatre seats. I'd love to be able to order that as a replacement part.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to say Emily's snowsuit is my favorite item other than Emily herself of course :-) Second is tied between the robe & pj's set and the tap outfit. I can hardly wait till September :-)

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just love the princess scrapbook and the Military History buff in me squealed when she saw the WWI dog tags.

But my all time favorite item is the sled. We have an old Flexible Flyer sled that looks just like it (but with a picture of an eagle on it). It's almost 40 years old and belonged to my mom. Up until the time that we moved to a place with no snow we still used it. My grandparents still have my grandpa's old sled which was probably made at the same time as Molly's!

thepidget

Originally posted by henna1:
    Least favorite: Emily's Xmas dress [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] if you think it's bad in pics... wait till you touch the fabric! [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's wrong with the fabric of Emily's party dress? Is it scratchy? [img]frown.gif[/img] I was kind of hoping to get the dress for Molly, but we shall see...

Out of everything I saw, I think I would be interested in buying:

- The vanity table--it looks too cute in the pics
    - The perma-wave set to go with the table
    - Molly's skating outfit (but I don't like that the skates are sold separately, argh)
    - Emily's Christmas dress
    - Emily's sledding outfit
    - Emily's sled
    - Emily's meet dress and accessories

I don't plan on getting Emily herself, but I'd like to use her outfits and accessories for Molly. I think I like friend dolls mostly because they bring in extra stuff that you can use for the main doll. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, whenever these things go on sale, I will be very anxious to hear people's reviews...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 02, 2006 05:22 PM: Message edited by: thepidget ]</font>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast