Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was very bad. I used the code and used the code. My porch looked like the back of Mrs. C's car pics.

I got:
    Emily's PJ's and bathrobe. The PJ's are flannel. I was hoping they were a soft knit, but the print is beautiful. The bathrobe is nothing like the chenile I grew up with. This bathrobe is even soft and fluffy on the INSIDE. I want one for me! It is the best piece ever. AAA+

Emily's winter coat outfit. It is beautiful. The jacket hood is lined and I love the embroidery. A +

Emily's Christmas dress. It is a lot prettier than the pictures of it. I just wish it wasn't so wrinkled. It will be beautiful on her though. A +

Bennet and Yank pups. Not my favorite pets, but they are necessary! Still an A

Molly's skating outfit: It, too, is prettier than the pictures. The skates are the best part though. The skirt and panties are a flannel material just like I bought to make matching blue skirts for them. I am trying to knit sweaters now, but not having much luck.

I was hoping to have the boxes unpacked and the loot hidden before my DH came home, but he was early. We were caught! Oh, well. It is only money, right. I like to think of this as an investment! I also think I will probably not let my DGD's take much of it home. I love to play with it when they are gone!

T. Lynn

That happened to me before.

My husband was coming home early one Friday so he could go to Maryland to their hunting cabin. He ended up getting home before me (which I didn't know he was planning on doing).

He called me at work to let me know that I received a bunch of boxes and he hid them downstairs (guess he figured they were for DD).

Such a guy, he didn't even ask what they were. I got home and there were about 6 of them. I about died and was waiting for him to ask when he got home. Ended up never mentioning a word about it. Such a guy...gotta love it.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 10:29 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reviews! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Your avatar pic is absolutely adorable!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

I got four packages from AG this afternoon and I am still waiting to open them! Just one thing after another happens and needs tending to. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I enjoyed reading your reviews and am waiting not too patiently to get to mine. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    ---------And I have jury duty tomorrow, too! [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Same thing happened to me yesterday-UPS was late-and figures its the day the hubbie was already home-and I think there must have been at least 7 boxes there. Luckily-they were all the smaller outfit type ones. I had talked him into changing our little one since I was cooking dinner just then (a truly rare occasion around here) and thats what he was doing when UPS came. The little one starts yelling-"mommy-get the box!"-yes-she knows the doorbell. So, I was able to "sneak" them into the laundry room and will open them today. Thank goodness for the icky diaper. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am going to AGNY on Monday and Getting Emily for myself