Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kenshinchan:
    ...What do you mean about asking about the patterns? Did you buy one from Amazon.com itself (not a secondhand seller) and it didn't have the patterns inside? I have some gift certificates that I should probably use up... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I bought mine from a secondary seller both times since amazon.com doesn't carry that particular book anymore. There is a way you can contact the seller, but it's not as easy as with E-bay. You have to go to their feedback and there is a spot on the right hand side where it says "contact seller". I've never use gift certificates before at amazion, but I'm not sure if they can be used for purchases form secondary buyers. It's worth a shot or asking amazon.com about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Geneobug:
    If those are the prices you are asking, you are selling your products much too cheaply. We all like bargains, but I have made several of these and believe me, the fabrics and trims cost that much or more for some of them. Better reconsider and give yourself some profit. Your time is your most precious gift.

Brenda
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I know. I am charging low right now so I can get some good practice and get my foot in the door. It also takes me a while to work on an item snce I only get to sew n my spare time between the kids at home all day, online school, house work, and work on the weekends. I will probably up my prices around teh holidays, and the first of the year. I graduate school in April, so I will have more time to dedicate to my sewing, so I should be able to work on more orders. After my current orders I may take a break and sew some stuff for myself or to stock up on to sell later. My poor girls are so neglected when it comes to thier wardrobes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those are soo cute! I love the Hansel and Gretel ones, the Baker, Cinderella (in rags), and the Wizard of Oz ones... thanks for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12