Thread: Does anyone have Jess's tree swing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the tree swing. It gives Jess a great background.
    The one problem is that when a doll sits in the swing, her head is above the rod that holds the swing. They did not make it to scale.
    Someone mentioned that they added rope to make the swing hang lower. That works great. Then you can see the doll's face. Great idea!!!!
    The photos in the catalog of Jess in the swing are taken at an angle from below so it looks like she is visible.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ November 13, 2006 01:04 AM: Message edited by: 4PAWS4AG ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 13, 2006 01:04 AM: Message edited by: 4PAWS4AG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the tree swing also. The tree is cute and it makes jungle sounds. It is a good back drop for Jess, Kailey and the beach cabana.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since you are thinking of getting it, I would go ahead and do so before it retires. If you don't like it you, can always sell it after it is retired.

I have the swing. I made new bias tape holders for mine so it hangs down a bit lower. It is a very cute item.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it is kind of neat, and when it sells out, I may regret not buying it. I am even thinking it might be wise to buy another one too to put away. . . .any reviews?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the tree swing! All my dollies love it too; there is always one doll or another just kicking back and relaxing in it. It is taller than I expected it would be - 22 inches tall - so you need room above the shelf or table it sits on. The base is an oval, about 10 X 11-1/2 inches, but it takes up about 17 inches side-to-side because of the outward curve of the tree trunk and the overhang of the swing. If a doll is sitting in the swing, her feet are going to extend about 4-5 inches in front of the base. But it adds so much to a display or to your room decor - I really love it!