Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just came home from being out all afternoon, and a long box was sitting in front of my door. I thought, Oh boy She's Here! My first traveling doll ever! Unfortunately I don't have my digital camera now (being repaired) and I just used up my disposible so I'll have to get another one soon. My Lissie came down to greet her and help her feel at home. I'll post pics when I can, I'll just have to get a CD-ROM when I get my pics developed.

My Lissie told traveling Lissie about how beautiful the area is and if she was here yesterday she could have watched her favorite show with her-Liberty's Kids! She said that the character of Sarah Phillips looks just like us! Well she'll be here next Sunday to watch with her.

Of course, my Lissie will have to show traveling Lissie all about things like TV, computers, cars and indoor plumbing. But we have lots of historical dolls here from different times.

Lissie wanted to say "Good Day everyone and that I feel so relieved after being in that box!" Oh she asked "Where are the horses?", I'll have to break it to poor Lissie will not be able to play with horses for awhile. But Kaya is also here and she likes horses too so they can talk about things they do since there are no horses.
    [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 14, 2006 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

forgot to mention that this is Jerseycow's Lissie and this is her 2nd destination.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 14, 2006 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool. Can't wait to see your pictures of her!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tell Lissie that Marie, Jess, Addie, Kaya and Kirsten all say hello from CA, and that they miss her! They are also concerned about her sunburn that she got when Jess taught her how to kayak. She wouldn't wear the sunscreen they offered her~she said that she'd "never heard of such a thing"! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yay! She got there really fast!
    And I love Liberty's Kids!!!! My friend Callie used to work in Philly's historic district- inluding with the guy who is "Ben Franklin. It was the year that show came out. My friend is younger and she had several people come up to her because their kids wanted pictures with "Sarah from Liberty's Kids." She had the blue costume, even. When we worked the opening of the Nat'l Constitution Center, we got to slip away from our part of the activities and see an episode on their big screen - it was sweet!
    Lol, poor Lissie hasn't seen real horses in a looooong time.