Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi all,

I've been really upset lately and have decided to send kailey to ag for a new torso and new limbs, and I am going to clean her off and rewig her and put freckles. Does anyone have any good sites to order from that has STRAIGHT 12-13 wigs and freckle paint? TIA! Kailey will look cuter after her makeover!!!

Ashley1972

If you're sure you want to alter her there are quite a few wig websites that you can order from.
    www.kemperdolls.com
    www.monique.com
    www.audreysdolls.com
    What color wig are you looking for? If you think you may want to resell her in the future you won't get as much if she's rewigged and freckled.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 16, 2006 02:30 PM: Message edited by: AGMom2 ]</font>

13Pumpkins

Depending on the wig, 12-13 may be too big. 11-12 is actually the perfect size. My RW Olivia has a 12-13 on and thankfully it had a thing put int o make it a little smaller.

I'm so glad that you figured out what to do with her!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just a suggestion--

If it were me, I'd get the new head instead of new torso, and request that they return the "old" head (which they WILL do, if you ask--never mind what Customer Service says).

Then, maybe I could help you with replacing the torn torso and leg(or anyone else on the board who does re-stringing).

Depending on the condition of the old head, you can likely sell it to someone on the board, which will help to defray the cost of the AG Hospital.

Then you would have a Kailey that still LOOKS like Kailey--and much more valuable, since she is a Limited Edition doll.

If you re-wig and freckle her, she will look like any other AGT doll, losing much of her value.

Please consult your parents before you do anything this final--(though the AG Hospital would probably replace the re-wigged and freckled head with a new Kailey head)--you should get the head replaced SOON if you're going to do it at all, since the hospital may run out of new Kailey heads.

Since this is is a most upsetting experience, please take as much time as you need to think over ALL the options--if you make quick decisions while you're still upset, you may regret it later.

Do please consult your parents in this matter, and once again, I wish you good luck in fixing-up your Kailey! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]