Thread: AG day at Wrigley-caught in the act!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Today I know was American Girl outfit day at Wrigley Field. I was raised a Sox fan so I don't really like anything with the Cubs on it.

Anyways, the local sportscaster was showing Cubs game highlights on the news, and he showed a grown man trying to put the outfit on an blond-haired AG doll(I'm guessing he came with his daughter). He said "It was American Girl day at Wrigley." He joked "Is this so wrong? Yes it is!"

That poor man! I mean sure we think American Girl is fun for everyone, but he'll probably get teased a little by his "guy buddies" for playing with a doll at a baseball game and getting on TV for it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He might get teased by his 'guy buddies' but on the other hand he could be his daughter's greatest hero because of it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a great Daddy! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

We were in Chicago today, there were girls from one end of the Miracle Mile to the other carrying dolls wearing their Cubs outfits. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]