Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Part 2 of "Guess what, Prasnlrd?"--mini-ALBUM!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's my options for more room for dollies! Take a look!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104236872

Ashley1972

LOL! Robin you need at least 27 dollies to keep up with Sheila!

Polly Marie

LOL, also! Robin, you know you need more room than what you have-----go get those shelves, bookcases, and cubicles for 27 plus morsels!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

prasnlrd
    ROBIN!!!!.......WHAT ARE YOU DOING????...are you seriously going to get that many more morsels???? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go for it Robin!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sheila, you need one of those shelves! HA! then you can buy 26 more dollies!mwahahahaaaa

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, maybe not as many as 26----I think DH would flip out (or MOVE out!). [img]eek.gif[/img]

I just wanted to see how many I could "theoretically" accommodate....

However, there ARE still a few more on my list.... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

NEVER underestimate the POWER of the AG Force! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Do you hear the dollies calling to you, Sheila? [img]eek.gif[/img]

I hear the dollies calling to me...calling.....caaaallliiinnnng....caaaalllliiin nnngg..... [img]eek.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by AsianAG:
    ---------Do you hear the dollies calling to you, Sheila? -----
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOT AT ALL!....But I do hear Jeanette's Doll Room calling me! HA! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I want one! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ...I need one!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just come and visit, Sheila! Maybe you will get some inspiration about unusual places where you could put up a shelf - then you can get more dollies.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Oops, sorry! That just slipped out - you know I don't mean to put on any pressure. *hugs* But I would love to have you come and visit Jack and me and all the girls.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 13, 2006 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jeanette M.:
    Oops, sorry! That just slipped out - you know I don't mean to put on any pressure. *hugs* <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 13, 2006 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Welcome to the enabler Dark side Jeanette! mwhahahahaaa

star wars smiley 026

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 13, 2006 11:14 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 13, 2006 11:15 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

prasnlrd

DARTH!!!!!!...LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO SWEET JEANETTE!!.... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] SHEESH!.... [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] to you! You BAD BUNNY! HA! Can you tell I like Robin's phrase! HA!... BUT you are a BAD BUNNY!<font color="red">...mwahahahahaaaaaa....</font>

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast