Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do YOU want with the new AGTs?

Ashley1972

Originally posted by AgLight:
    I wish they'd come out with a dirty blond doll. (Blond/brown, dark blond, light brown?) There are tons of girls with dark blond hair, and not a single doll. And a grey-eyed doll.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's exactly what I'm looking for. So many little girls with this hair color and they have to settle for Molly's, which is more of a medium brown IMO. I second Daisy Dee's opinion. I'd love to see a doll with hair like #26 but red and with freckles.

T. Lynn

When I called AG, I was told that new "just like me" dolls maybe coming out with the next new catalog.

She also said something about them in a dress.

As I stated before, I already got #22 for christmas for her. How long do you have for returns/exchanges, incase I see a better doll?

GreyMyst

Originally posted by T. Lynn:
    When I called AG, I was told that new "just like me" dolls maybe coming out with the next new catalog.

She also said something about them in a dress.

As I stated before, I already got #22 for christmas for her. How long do you have for returns/exchanges, incase I see a better doll?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There is no time limit on exchanges or refunds with AG. As long as the item is new/unplayed with, you can return or exchange it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love:

Blue eyes, blonde hair w/full bangs like GT3, but with should length hair and with freckles. I think that would be so cute!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Long black hair/no bangs/blue eyes

Wavy auburn-brown hair/no bangs/brown eyes/freckles

Long dirty-blonde hair/bangs/hazel or muted green eyes

Long red curly hair (bum-length)/ no bangs/freckles/green eyes (muted like PM Felicity)- to be my Irish doll

Long wavy auburn-brown hair (bum-length)/muted green (like PM Felicity), grey, or blue eyes- to be my Norse and/or Elven doll

More ethnic dolls- especially Asian (since there is only one, and Jess).

Those are my desires.

I think purely for marketing, a dirty-blonde haired doll and more brown-haired/brown-eye combos would be nice, since they're underrepresented compared to how many girls have those colors of hair/eyes. Some shorter-haired dolls like Lindsey and #23 would be nice.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish that AG would do something like MyTwinn so the dolls REALLY do look Just Like You!

mandy1995

Yeah i like that idea. I think you should be able to make a doll that looks just like you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to see a girl with red hair that's as curly as #26's maybe with green eyes and freckles. Wouldn't she look cute in Nellie's Irish Step Costume?!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want one with short, curly, red hair and freckles of course. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Some of my favorite books as a child were the Trixie Belden mysteries so I would love a doll that looked like her.

I would also be very curious to see another doll with Kaya's smile.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know what I want the dolls to look like, but I hope I don't like them, because I don't need anymore dolls right now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast