Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Lately, I've been very drawn to the Bitty Baby dolls. I just find them to be adorable (of course). I'd really like to get one to be my more "cuddly" doll. I wouldn't collect for her, just maybe buy an outfit or two. Plus, my dad and grandparents don't like the idea of me having any more than 5 American Girl dolls (they don't know about Jess yet [img]redface.gif[/img] ), and a Bitty Baby would definitely be easier to hide from them than a full-size AG doll [img]wink.gif[/img] . My first question is, "Who has some adorable pictures of their Bitty Baby to show me?" Secondly, "Which Bitty Baby would you recommend most?" I'm trying to decide between Hispanic Bitty, African American Bitty, and possibly Asian Bitty, so any opinions on any of those dolls would be greatly appreciated. My last question is, "What outfits, that you have seen in person, are your favorites?" I'd only want a couple of outfits for my Bitty Baby, so I don't need a full-fledged shopping list. But some recommendations of cute Bitty Baby outfits would be nice [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Thanks in advance for any pictures, comments, and suggestions!

prasnlrd

Look at my siggy and your question about which one to get should be easier. Reagarding their outfits??? They all are so cute, I honestly cannot not chose or say just one or even a few. Sorry about that.

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 05, 2006 10:02 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We love Bitty Baby! She is so cuddly and sweet. The only pictures I have are of my DDs with their BBs (see my avatar).

Your three choices are my three favorite Bittys and I think you would be thrilled with any of the three. My oldest has the Asian BB and my youngest has the Hispanic Bitty. I can't choose a favorite between the two, but both are absolutely lovely babies.

As far as outfits go, my all time favorite is the retired sailing outfit. Of what is currently avaialble, the Travel Time 2 in 1 outfit is great-- you get two complete outfits plus a jacket and they are all so cute. My youngest got this outfit (for Baby and for herself) for her birthday a couple days ago and we just had birthday pictures taken of her and Baby May in their matching outfits-- I can post a picture when we get them back in two weeks.

I like the Playful Hearts swing top and pants set (the pink sneakers are too cute by far). Bitty looks great in the swimsuit but if you are only going to have a couple outfits I'd probably go with something less specific to one activity. I like the new Ribbon Trim Knit set but haven't gotten it yet-- but it is such a nice baby outfit. I also like the Big Day Birthday dress-- the pink maryjanes with embroidered flowers are wonderful.

I guess I'm not very helpful-- I love it all. [img]wink.gif[/img] Bitty is a wonderful baby doll, very snuggly and I'm sure you'd love her. Let us know what you decide.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

twins
    Favorite Outfit
    crib 1
    Tea5
    BittyPlaying
    Favorite Outfits
    bitty

Want more pictures? I love my bittys. Maddy and Shelly are so much fun. I like their cute clothes and accessories. Bitty Bear is a kick with his toys and outfits.

Also, I have a Hispanic first issue Bitty. She has issues one being a silver eye so it makes her a bit freaky. AG will give her a new head, it is just that she will lose her lovely eyelashes so I have done nothing with her. I would sell her for $12 + shipping to anyone that would like her.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 06, 2006 12:02 AM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a PM Asian Bitty Baby and love her dearly!
    Here are my 3 favorite outfits (all of which are retired [img]frown.gif[/img] ):
    1. Sailor Outfit
    2. Wild Things Outfit (zoo)
    3. 1st edition Easter Dress (light blue)

I know that makes it hard as these are all retired, but I don't have any of the current outfits, the retired ones are my favorite!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just love these outfits on Bitty

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MaryMax is becoming a BAD enabler! BAD BAD!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ohhhh.. they are too darling!!!

Nope, fighting the force!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

While I love bitty I adore the twins!I agree travel time is nice because there are so many pieces but I love all the clothes and have them all.I have a blonde eyelash(older)bitty on ebay right now.I also have the present twins denim jumper outfit extra for 19.00 if anybody wants.