Thread: New Bitty Twins...and new jess!!!

Inactive Member packerprincess50's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i felt like splurging...so i got dd a set of the new blonde girl twins and myself jess' whole world. Last year, i waited too long to get marisol, and i missed her world collection. I figured i'd get it now, while all pieces are still in stock.
    Anyways, i wasn't really impressed with the twins from looking at them on the site, but i think they are adorable in real life! Did anyone else get them? DD has been having a blast combing their hair...she's actually doing a good job too! She is 6, and really wants a "big girl doll", but i told her she needs to show she is responsible enough for one.
    I also bought jess as a treat for me! What is it that people have had problems with on jess?? I know a few members here have had to return their jess for an exchange. I need to look mine over carefully, but i want to make sure i'm checking her out in the right places! She is such a cute doll!

Ashley1972

Congratulations on your new Jess and bitty twins! The problems with Jess have mostly been with her hair/wig. Some have problems with her eyes being uneven, her body too thick or too thin, things like that.

Polly Marie

Looks like a big AG day for your daughter & you! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Congratulations on Jess. She is very cute! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats! Please take and post pics of your new additions (if you can) so we can share in your joyous occasion and excitement! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like you and your daughter are having a wonderful time playing!!!!! Enjoy!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations!

I have heard a few people say the new twins are much cuter in person. I've also told my 6 year old the same thing-- she has to wait for the 18" AG doll (I told her she has to wait till she's 8 as that is the recommended age in the catalog but really she's getting one for her 7th birthday, I wanted to ensure surprise).

Enjoy your splurge!

Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on your new dolls! Quite exciting to get a couple at once... I hope you really like them. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on your new dolls!

We ended up with a Jess with different sized eyes, but DD still loves her and didn't want to exchange her.

What's your opinion of Jess's scooter? It's the only part of Jess's collection we don't have. Normally, I'm a "complete collection" kind of person (I actually resorted to buying a Lego set from the UK off ebay to finish off a collection for DS). Anyway, if it was a today girl accessory I probably wouldn't even think about getting it, but since it's part of Jess's collection I feel like I NEED to have it so her collection is complete even though I don't WANT it. Do you think it's worth $65?

We're going to AGPC next Wednesday so I can see it in person, but I'd like to hear from someone who actually owns it.

Thanks!