Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AC Time in So. California.....

prasnlrd

Unhappy

Waaaaaa....it is so hot!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] We have ceiling fans throughout the house, but I had to turn on the AC yesterday and today.

Yesterdy's high in Corona was 88. Today it is in the high nineties. It was 80 degreees before 8am this morning. Miserrrryyyy...but that is GOD's business! HA! I cannot change the weather!

Well, the girls will be glad when the HB Pool Party Parade rolls around. Now to get a few more bathing suits. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I had enough last year with 15 morsels ...but that has "kinda" changed, huh?..Te-he-he...

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Consider yourself lucky! Here in GA, it was 96 degrees yesterday, and just as hot today. We have that horrible humidity too, yuck. Oh and does anyone know how it is possible for a swimming pool to still be cold when the temperature never drops below 80 even at night?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awww, I feel your pain! It's been being in nineties and upper eighties here in TX and our AC is out!!! We are using ceiling fans too. We are getting a new unit installed on Saturday!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Virginia's HORRIBLE when it comes to humidity! Last week, the temperatures were nice, but now, it's so humid.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aargh- I'm in MICHIGAN and it was in the 90's on Monday and yesterday. It's now in the high 70's today thanks to a little rain we received. You think the change in latitude and we'd be a little cooler here.

prasnlrd

Originally posted by mayergirl:
    Consider yourself lucky! Here in GA, it was 96 degrees yesterday, and just as hot today. We have that horrible humidity too, yuck. Oh and does anyone know how it is possible for a swimming pool to still be cold when the temperature never drops below 80 even at night?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is it real deep? Deep pools are always cold unless you turn the heat on. Is the shallow end cold too? Don't you want it to be cold with the heat like that?

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I feel your pain. (sorta) lol. Up here in PA, we set a record with 93 degrese. That record hasnt been broken since 1981 i think. I know it was in the 1980's. Its been about 90 today, and HUMID! Poor Kirsten was fussing all day long about her hair being frizzy because of the humidity! silly girl! lol. But thank GOODNESS it JUST started thundering like right now. Im SO happy! rain! finally! lol. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NC is really humid too -- I HATE it!! Cooling the whole house all the time is expensive, so I have an A/C window unit in each bedroom. When I turn that thing on and shut the door, within minutes my room feels like a meat locker -- I love it!

MapleLeaf

Now I can relate to this. Last week we had the heat on because it was still quite cool but mainly at night.
    For the past 3 days we have been dealing with temperatures in the high 90's!! Yesterday it reached 109 F with the humidity!! We broke alot of records. The air has been running non-stop for 3 days now.

There have been alot of bad storms going through the city today and the temp is now dropping. More thunder and lightning happening right now. Tomorrow normal temps and I can open the windows again. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, be glad you even have air conditioning [img]eek.gif[/img] . I don't, never have, and with this terrible heat and humidity, it's been more than miserable. Blech! Well, thankfully I'm kind of in "my own world" right now, because I just found out that I'm going to Florida and a cruise to the Bahamas in two weeks [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ! Sorry, I had to fit that in there [img]redface.gif[/img] . None of my friends are available to chat and I've already told my mom, lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast