Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I would love to see more active participation!!!

rolloverrover

Originally posted by JuliaAM:
    Is it at all possible for you to make a section called "challenging recipes" or something like that? Personally, I would LOVE to try a challenging recipe from our board members.
    Julia
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I really want to stick with the theme of this book. These are the kind of recipes that you take to church, school functions, potlucks, etc. The recipes that are coming in are perfect.

If this recipe book is successful maybe somebody else can do another one down the road with gourmet/challenging recipes.

We even have a dog biscuit recipe included!!

rolloverrover

Originally posted by marymax:
    I think it is really nice you are doing this...but its not for me, I dont want to participate. When I was younger I loved to cook for my family, now I dont. I dont even want to look at recipes...I want to look at menus...Sorry
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not a problem. I like menus, too!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MAYBE peppermint popcorn, but I'd just be stealing that recipe off the Internet outright so I feel bad doing it. [img]frown.gif[/img] (EDIT: And besides, I'm the only one in my family who would consider it a favorite. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Sorry.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 12, 2006 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Kenshinchan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nancy, I'm going to send you a recipe too, but have to convert it to American measuring and as I don't have real measurements in Austrian either - it's a dish that I was taught by my grandmother, I thought I'll make it and take pictures at the same time for your book..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234