Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So.. What are You Ordering on Tuesday?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by balletmom:
    I'm so mad. My ex lost his job (his own fault not a layoff or anything) and can't pay child support. So no AG for us for awhile. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry to hear about hat. I went through and am still going through the same battle with my ex-husband. We've fought this battle more than once, and I will win in the end (whenever that is). I wish you luck. Have you thought about participating in the Travel Doll program, that way you guys get to meet all kinds of AG dolls?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will be getting KIT'S SHORT STORY COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It better be on the site on Tuesday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still have to get Jess before I get anything else although I ordered some sale items today..Samantha's spring dress to replace the one I gave my daughter, Kirsten's carpetbag, an extra Tropical Breezes outfit, the puzzles, Kit's book, and Bitty Baby's carrier. It came to $77 with shipping $10.95 but I used the coupon to bring it down to $67 with $7.95 shipping, a savings of $13 overall! But I really need to get Jess pretty soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Definitely Emily! Maybe her robe and PJ sets too but Emily for sure.

I asked for money for my bday and I think my sils thought I was nuts but my brothers probably understood 'cause they're always asking for money for either their guitar collections or some kind of crazy thing they collect. I love my sils but they aren't really collectors of anything! (They have the neat homes to prove this, lol) I think my mom thinks her 49 year old daughter (me)has flipped her lid at times! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nothing. I'll be at school Tuesday, and then I'll come home and do my homework first thing (like a good girl). Now, if Emily shall arrive, I'll be sure and do my homework first thing, so I can open the package...I preordered Emily, Emily's meet accessories, and Emily's PJs and robe from Ingrid. Then of course I will also be waiting for the PM #10 I won on eBay...

I hope to get at least Emily's Christmas dress for Christmas, and then eventually, I'll get the other new outfits.

T. Lynn

If anyone is ordering the snowflake pajamas, but for some reason, doesn't want the coconut mug, please PM me.

I'd be willing to buy it from you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will be ordering a few sale items and I'm supposed to order some things for DH to give me in December (yes, it will be a big surprise when I open the gifts). I'm thinking....

Emily's meet outfit & accessories

and possibly
    Emily's PJs
    Molly's Skating outfit
    the new blue shoes

we'll see, the longer I wait the longer the list grows. [img]wink.gif[/img]

rolloverrover

Nothing, but I will enjoy seeing what everyone else gets. I will get the PJs at some point but not anytime soon. I rarely put my dolls in pajamas as it is so maybe I should just pass altogether on those, too. Decisions, decisions [img]confused.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I, er, couldn't wait for Tuesday after all. On my way to work tonight, I called up PS Robin at AGPNYC and ordered Emily, her accessories, and #28 and the "I Like Your Style" accessories. Plus, I called and did a catalogue order for Kickin' Back and Sparkly Tunic (it was the only one I could remember thinking about - but I wish I'd done the On The Go Outfit instead. More mix-and-match options.

But I found out that Emily's winter snowsuit has wool in it, so I can't have it. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I really like it, too! The jacket is so adorable.

I hope they come out with more Emily and Molly outfits as move-tie ins or something.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123