Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while. I'm still working on rescuing Felicity from storage so that she can go out traveling next week... they were supposed to take me over to storage on Sunday, but apparently learning that, along with my stuff, they had also mistakenly packed away the two karat diamond earrings that my stepmom had let me wear last summer wasn't incentive enough... I'll try and get the travel schedule out soon to everyone who said they could host Felicity, but I had wanted to make sure I actually had access to the doll first. The first person on my list lives fairly close, so as long as I get Felicity by the end of the week, things should work out. It's so hot here, I'm worried that the dolls aren't going to be faring well. I'm especially worried about my mom's 50+ year-old Ginnys that are in there, too. Someone please assure me they may be okay!

Anyway, here are two albums I made on Monday. While waiting for another chance to go over to storage (which didn't happen that day, either), I borrowed a digital camera and let Anna out in the backyard for some fresh air. I also have an album of one of the many gorgeous Hopscotch Hill dresses I found on ebay from a really talented seamstress from Pennsylvania. She makes stuff for AG and the Bittys, too, and I highly recommend her work. My niece likes having "pretty" and "old-fashioned" dresses for her dolls, and these totally fit the bill. There are also some pretty modern outfits, too. They're great for when the HSH dolls want to get a little more dressed-up, and they're pretty reasonably priced for the work that's gone into them.

Links:
    Anna's Day out:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104859151
    Hallie's Pretty Dress:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104852620

Yeah, after Anna lasted a month in my closet without getting into trouble or being discovered by an inquisitive niece, I decided to unpack my other doll that had been with me at college and allow Hallie to chill in there, too. It's become a regular doll party in my closet, now.

Polly Marie

I enjoyed Anna's tour. Beautiful gardens! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Cute dress for Hallie, too!
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*bump*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice albums! Anna and Hallie both are gorgeous dolls...tempting me all the way! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for sharing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by jerseycow6:
    The first person on my list lives fairly close, so as long as I get Felicity by the end of the week, things should work out.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, Jerseycow! Does this mean I'm the first to get Felicity???? [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] DD and I will be SOOOO EXCITED TO HOST HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]