Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How many of you have lost just a piece?

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure if this counts or not, but DD & I have lost the walking sticks (yes, we have two camping sets) for Angelina Ballerina's camping set. I'm so bummed about this because first, we actually had two of them and still managed to lose both; and second, they were so cute! But there is no way we'll be getting a third set from ebay and I doubt anyone will sell just the walking stick on ebay.

Great thread by the way!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've lost one of Kaya's hair ties. We've moved twice since I lost it, so it's gone forever. I did re-order them, but having 3 is almost as annoying as having one!

Last year, I lost a pair of tortoiseshell glasses- twice! I ended up with three pair.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so embarrassed to say, but I'm always loosing their underwear. I did a complete inventory before I moved and I couldn't find 5 or 6 pairs. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

I also need one of Molly's old style saddle shoes and one sock and one shoe to the cargo outfit.

GrandmaNonnie

so far the only lost piece is the feather headpiece from Kaya's PowWow dress...the dog ate it...so there is no chance of it being found

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Starearedkid:

I am also missing one of the Hanukkah candles, I BELIEVE that it fell behind my bookshelf, which I can't move UNTIL we move. Oh well-there are only 7 nights of Hanukah now [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too! I still have no clue where the one candle could've gone.

[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] What REALLY pains me is that fact I lost, er Molly lost, her yoyo from her stocking set...and I can't get a replacement! [img]mad.gif[/img] I compensated with a little plastic yoyo, but it's not the same! And then once at a sleepover I lost one of Molly's socks and one of her slippers. Found the slipper, not the sock... AND I lost the paper with Molly's picture of Dad...before I could put it in her locket. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Shardae

Today after finally unpacking and setting up all of Felicity's stuff I discovered that the silverware and napkins from her chocolate set are missing. As is the box they might have gotten packed in by my husband. This is after I managed to behead the figurine with an AG calender one year. Her table is starting to look bare. Here's hoping they turn up, and if not, anyone got a spare set they'd like to sell the new girl?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I lost the headband to Addy's striped dress. AG said it wasn't a replacement part, so I figured I had to make my own if I was ever going to have one. I looked and looked for ribbon that matched, but could not find the right color for so long. The task was made harder by the fact that I live in a small town where there are only two places to get ribbon and neither of them had the right thing, so I could only look when we happened to be out of town. Finally I found the exact ribbon and made a new one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by samo22:
    ^ That's odd! I called and CS also told me I'd have to buy all of Jess's accessories.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can't remember the code for it but Toshi IS available as a replacement part for $14.00!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GrandmaNonnie:
    ...the dog ate it...so there is no chance of it being found
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! Our dog ate Felicity's tea cake from her Tea Caddy set when I was a kid. Thankfully there was a replacement code then and I was able to get a new one! It's amazing what dogs will eat sometimes isn't it! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] LOL!

Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):I lost the paper with Molly's picture of Dad...before I could put it in her locket. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think there's a replacement code for this one. Call AG and check! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234