Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many of you have lost just a piece?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am still missing Josefina's quill pen. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Everything else I have lost has turned up sooner or later, I'm hoping the same thing happens again, but until then without it being a replacement item, I'm stuck (or rather Josefina is stuck) without a writing instrument. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Anyone have an extra Josie quill pen? [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have way too many AG outfits and accessories, I'm always missing a shoe, hair ribbon, sock, etc. It is SO frustrating when you turn the house upside-down looking for something and you can't find what you lost. [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 11, 2006 10:00 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just misplaced one of Kit's socks from her scooter outfit.... grr... [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by fiveinarowmom:
    ...wonder if we can set up some kind of missing shoe trade?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a great idea!

We are missing a few little items -- all of which I am sure are in this house SOMEWHERE (seeing as how I never throw anything away, which is why we have so much daggone junk around here!). I think the missing item that bothers me the most is ONE of the shoes that goes to the AG Club Hoodie Outfit -- those red, beaded shoes are just too cha-cha for words! I'm hopeful that it will turn up someday........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I swear I bought Sam's lawn party shoes-but well, they are missing the set. That happened with Kit's work boots, and the day that I ordered them as a replacement, I found them.

I am also missing one of the Hanukkah candles, I BELIEVE that it fell behind my bookshelf, which I can't move UNTIL we move. Oh well-there are only 7 nights of Hanukah now [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here are some of my spare shoes with no mate. Left: black boot from 1998 Meet outfit, white fur-lined boot from Snowball Sweater set, hiking boot, Earthday sandal, Kit's pjs slipper, 1998 Christmas recital black shiny shoe (same asSnowflake jumper, I think), red Radient Rhinestone slip-on.
    Right: Addy's black boot (no lace), pink fur-lined boot from Ski Trip outfit, white tennie from Cheerleading I, black patent sandal from Pop Star outfit, and red patent Mary Jane for Bitty Baby from the first Valentine outfit.
    Either: AG bear slipper.
    I also have 17 pairs of shoes that I don't have the outfit for, maybe I should put them on the for sale sticky? Anyone need any of those singletons?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe you can buy Kit's Scottie Pin as a replacement, check on the bow.

I keep my outfits in Ziploc bags complete with shoes and all accessories, I'm not a kid, so I don't loose much, they may become mislaid for awhile - but not lost. Knock on wood...

When I was a kid I knew that keeping my doll items together was my job and if I lost one, oh well, too bad, so sad. The grownups didn't get involved with toys the way we do today. I'm kind of glad of that. There is enough to feel guilty about in this world, our toys are supposed to be safe. We didn't have as much and if we lost something we learned a valuable lesson.

If your daughter is upset about the slipper she will learn to take better care of things, if she is not - then she really isn't ready to have toys of this great a value and maybe you shouldn't buy as much. I think that is probably harder for the parent, especially if you are really the one enjoying the dolls. Maybe get the things you like for yourself and you know they won't be lost.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I almost feel bad posting after reading your post Five in a row. BUt I still think you got a good idea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a great thread. I have lots of one of an item. I will look tomorrow and photograph them. Maybe we can all help each other out and get some match ups.
    I remember when I got the Bitty Baby Bunny outfit and my daughter's Lab thought that the bunny slipper was a stuffed toy. She chewed it to pieces. So, now I have an extra bunny slipper.
    AG had replacements so I bought another set.
    Lets start a lost and found area where we can all go to find parts?????? Sounds good to me.
    I am looking for that accessory set for Mrs. C. . I think she has given up on me, but I know I have an extra one somewhere. Honest!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Which accessory set is that?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast