Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I faced this same issue last week. I opted to get Penny and Patriot, each separately because I saved more with the code that way. [img]wink.gif[/img] I know the horses are not perfectly to scale or detailed accurately, but my 7 year old won't care. She just wants horses! She is picky, though...we actually bought an OG horse on sale from Target and returned it an hour later not removed from box. It just wasn't "soft" enough, I was told. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Now, DD also wants Polly. I used a Corolle dolly to create Britta for Kirsten, and she does double-duty as Polly for now. We may yet get Polly and her cradle to add to the collection, but I thought the horses would have more play value right now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks everyone!
    From what you've been saying, I think I will have a bit more fun with a horse. I'll just have to get over the not to scale issue. Then again, I don't know if I would want one to scale because it would be sooo big! I love the idea of them going on adventures with their horse...perhaps running away from road bandits, or off to deliver a very important message. Thank-you again!

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So are we considering Samantha's Commode, too? If so, I would get that, then the horse, then baby Polly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have both and love both, but if I could only get one, I would also vote for baby Polly. She is just so cute, and it's so much fun to see Felicity holding her or rocking her cradle! Plus, the cradle is beautiful, and looks good in display scenes! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

I have both Penny and Step-High. I use other small baby dolls to substitute for Baby Polly and other baby sisters/brothers for the girls.
    The horses are good buys if you have the room. They are very tactile, love that fuzzy feeling!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes! I was considering the commode as well, but as far as I remember, you are the first to vote for the commode. Do you have it? if yes, what do you love, or not love about it? Thank-you!!!

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have Penny and the commode. I would also like to get Baby Polly. I love the little cradle and I think it would look so cute with the rest of the Felicity furniture.

The horse sits in the closet most of the time. My DD sometimes plays with it, but Penny is big and we don't have the space to leave it out all the time. DD is 11 and has the horse about 4 years.

The commode is always on display - either with Sam's bed or by Sam's table. It can store a decent amount of accessories for a night table. I think it is very pretty. DD uses it as a sideboard sometimes - displaying Sam's lemonade set. Other times, the china water pitcher and bowl are displayed.

All three of your choices are great. I don't think you will lose either way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12