Thread: Should I open Emily's tap outfit?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was a very bad AG girlie this weekend, and ripped open our big AG box, got a few pics of Emily, and went through all the outfits, which I thought were for Christmas. Well, apparently, the tap outfit (for my dolls) and Nellie's coat (for my sister's dolls) are for Halloween!

I'm excited, but I was also used to Emily's clothes being EMILY'S CLOTHES ONLY. And since Emily's not here yet, I don't know if I should try them on another doll, or just open it and wait for Christmas to use it, or not open it at all. Since Emily is going to be my first historically-accurate doll (all the others are modern) I kind of wanted her to have her own little clothes collection. On the other hand, I know Harper is just dying to have that tap outfit for the Molly movie premiere!

Please enable me to open that box, thank you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well.... if it were me, I wouldn't be able to resist trying the outfit on my dol, especially since she wants to wear it for the movie premier. And she could always just wear it once or twice, only for a special occasion, and then it would be exclusivly Emily's. Just a suggestion. Hope this helps.

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd open it up! How would you know if you really like it if you don't open it? Plus, it'll make a great outfit for Harper, and she'll look so cute for Halloween!

Please share pics, I really want to see the tap outfit from someone's view! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm confused. Did you order this stuff or did your parents order it for you? How did you find out that the outfits were for Halloween?

How about waiting until the items are given to you or is that old-fashioned.

Polly Marie

Would love to see Harper in the cute tap outfit! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    She could be testing out the outfit for Emily.
    After Harper has done the testing, then it could go back into the theater wardrobe for Emily's performance. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by craftycarol51:
    I'm confused. Did you order this stuff or did your parents order it for you? How did you find out that the outfits were for Halloween?

How about waiting until the items are given to you or is that old-fashioned.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My grandparents ordered it for Christmas. I came home from work yesterday and was confused because my sister knew about the box and had opened Nellie's coat, and my mom said my grandparents had called and told her that that outfit was for Halloween. My grandparents called me yesterday and asked if I had opened the tap outfit yet, but I said I didn't know it was for Halloween.

I might open it today and just lust after it and then decide...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That makes a whole lot more sense. Hope you enjoy the tap outfit! Lucky you to have such nice grandparents.