Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also noticed that about Jess. DD got hers in January, and her friend got hers in June. We had her over for a playdate a few weeks ago and I noticed that her friend's Jess had a chubbier face and her skin tone was slightly darker. I definitely preferred the look of DD's, even though hers has one smaller eye and her hair isn't as full. I wish I had taken a picure of the two side-by-side to show the difference.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yesterday we drove down to Chicago to go shopping. It was so nice and warm compaired to winter when we usually go. I got to see Emily's collection which was very nice and tempting to preorder. Also I was talking to the lady's behind the counter and I asked about a new historical seperate from the friend dolls. I said how I was so surprised they have not come out with an asian doll. The lady smirked and winked and then said "they will". She said that it might be in the next two years! She said they have had such a high demand for an asian historical. So hopefully this is true.

I also picked out another Jess doll because the one I got back in Feb. had an eye that was half closed. I brought home the new one and compaired it to my old one. The eye is totally better but the new ones face looks different. It is chubbier. Has anyone else noticed this?? She definitly looks different. I actually like my first dolls face shape better. Now I don't know what to do. Do you know if you can send a doll to the hospital to fix an eye? or won't they do this. Decisions...Decisions [img]confused.gif[/img]

Stephanie

T. Lynn

Glad to hear you had fun on your shopping trip.

I also understand about the 2 different Jess's.

We have 2 Marisols. One has lighter skin and a little chubbier face. They took so different. I was told that they were probably made in two different factories. We now use them as twins. One is DD and one is mine. If she ever moves out, I now have one to keep for myself or grandchildren in the future.