If you're looking for quality, I would say go for Samantha's bike. It's very heavy and sturdy. It's great if you don't like plasticy things - just the seat and the handlebar covers are plastic. But Jess's scooter is really cute too. And it IS a quality piece in its own right, even though it's plastic. I don't really know what they could have made it out of other than plastic. [img]wink.gif[/img] Plus, as mentioned, it's only here for another two months! Or less!

I think Jess fits into her scooter better than Sam fits on her bike. I know it's probably just the style of the bike, but it always looks like Sam's crammed up against the handlebars. It looks uncomfy. [img]redface.gif[/img] They will both stay on the scooter/bike during play, but it's a little tricky getting both of Sam's feet strapped into the pedals. I usually just leave them unstrapped; she looks less awkward that way. But it has a wonderful nostalgic feel to it. It's easy to imagine that this is the kind of thing Samantha might have had in her PC collection, had the bike been part of her core stories.

All in all, I'd say get Jess's scooter now and keep the bike in mind for another day. I can take a few comparison pics later if you're still on the fence, just let me know. [img]smile.gif[/img]