Thread: My friend and I are going to write a book series about agt...(UPDATED)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Hi everybody!,

OK here goes...
    One of my friends and I have started a book series about agt #26 and agt #21, #21's name is gonna be Liz and #26's name is gonna be Jessica(Jesse, no ,not Jess). But sofar all we have is thier peronalitys:

Liz, she lives on a farm with her mom, dad, older sister whatshername, and her grandfather. They breed and raise Jack Russel Terriers, and she has two horses, Prince and Sesalee(i think) and two dogs, Jasper and Frizz. She knows alot about animals and since she's homeschooled she can look up almost anything she doesn't know any time she likes.

Jessica, she lives in a small apartment in the city, she likes dolls has one cat named Francesca(France) and watches movies(TON), and plays WAY TO MUCH COMPUTER(ha, sounds like someone I know..me), and she has a friend named Anita Grace agt...ohh-umm, the one that looks like Addy, and she is going to move to a broken down house next to Liz's farm because... well, we don't know yet, but anyways I can't wait to get the series done b/c then next year I am going to get agt#26, and my friend is going to get agt#21!!!

YAY!! I am sooooo exited!!!
    What do you all think?
    and we have the first chapters of each books!

Nik [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 11, 2006 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Nichole JJ ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 29, 2006 08:09 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds good!

I love writing doll stories! I'm also re-starting my doll's diary site [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It sounds like a great story. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I would love to read it when you are done. I also really like the dolls that you chose to feature. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love it when young people create stories about things they love! Congratulations on your ideas, and I hope you share your stories here when they are finished. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are you doing a set of books (Meet, Learns a Lesson, so forth?) or just one?

I think a country mouse/city mouse style story would be neat, since Jessica's never lived anywhere rural before.

Polly Marie

This is a great idea! Please share the story when you've finished writing it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for all of the comments and, yea, we are doing a set of them. I am DEFINITLY going to share the story after we are done with it(if the friend agrees, i hope she does!), and we already have half of the first chapter done(for Liz,s and of Jessica's,!, OVER THE PHONE!!!

Thanks again!

Nik [img]smile.gif[/img]

P.S. Jeanette M., I REALLY love your siggy pic(bacicly b/c that is my (ontheway)"Anita Grace!)!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cute idea!! My friend and I started writing a book once but we never finished it. I still also have two copies of a book about my AGs (both unfinished) laying around, that I'd like to finish someday. Stick to it and finish that story so we can all read it!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now we have the first chapter done, but I don't know if it is long enough. [img]confused.gif[/img]
    It is about two paragraphs long.
    What do you all think?

Nichole

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 13, 2006 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Nichole JJ ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 29, 2006 08:11 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>