Thread: Disney Question-not OT

emsmombuysdolls

I good friend of mine is going to Disney (the one if FL) on the 9th. She wants to know if she should pick anything up for DD. DD is going to be Belle for Halloween and I believe they sell Belle costumes for 18". Has anyone been there recently? Are there any must haves?

pleasantmonkey210
    Yes there is a belle costume for $25. it is cute!

MickeyFan

We went last weekend and are going again this weekend. The costumes they have are the same ones they've had for the last two years. Just be careful on some of them. I have heard some people say they fit AG's, but all the ones we have gotten have been really snug.

Donna Cotterman

I want to go to Disney World, too.... please...

Just tuck me in the suitcase

I won't make a squeak

Leave it open just and little

Then I can take a peek.

The lights on the lagoon at night

Then Epcot and MGM, I have to see

Oh please, please..Jessie

Won't you take Mrs.C??

Have fun and take some pictures.

I all teasing aside, Jess, if you think of it and go shopping in one of the princess stores... see what outfits they have for the 18" dolls? I know that KC would love to have Cinderella.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can see photos of various 18 inch doll outfits in their packages in my vacation album below (Jess at Epcot).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, be fore-warned. The Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) costume fits Kirsten GREAT, but we couldn't get the Cinderella one on her! We also have the Little Mermaid one and it doesn't fit Kirsten.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am going to WDW and would be willing to pick up outfits if any one would like me to. You could paypal me the money for the outfit and shipping also. Let me know. We go on Oct 2. We are going to all the parks, probably sea World, and Universal studios too. Have fun on your trip!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have the Sleeping Beauty costume (came on the doll from the Princess Tea) but found we couldn't make it fit our AGT. Finally got it on her but needed to take the head off first. Rather bothersome but it worked & the doll looked absolutely wonderful!

Next doll to wear the costume will be the new blonde without bangs. Bet it'll be just TOO cute!

We like the Tinkerbell outfit too & it's beautiful on a redhead w/green eyes.

Oh gosh, enjoy your trip!! We're hoping to go again. Never in a million years did we ever think we'd have a chance to go but our dream was realized last summer.

We had a hard time fitting everything in the suitcase coming home. Finally had to ditch the costume boxes as well as doll boxes. Aurora came home in my lap...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If anyone is able to-I'd love to get the Tink one. Thats the only one I really am in love with-and when I went to the World of Disney store on 5th avenue over the summer-it was the ONLY one they didn't have [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Jordyn

MickeyFan

I didn't see one there last weekend. I can check this weekend to see if they have any.